I am in the he midst of planning a 14 day trip to: Madrid, Barcelona, San Sebastian, Bordeaux, and Paris.
I am so excited about this trip and would greatly appreciate all your input to make it an unforgettable one.
So far, I put the following itinerary together. Again any input is greatly appreciated, including recommendations for scenic sites, restaurants and hotels. Thanks!
Itinerary: Flight from Chicago into Madrid and out of Paris
• Madrid (3 nights with a possible day trip to Toledo (train 0h33))
• Madrid – Barcelona (train 2h38)
• Barcelona (2 nights)
• Barcelona - San Sebastian (train 5h45)
• San Sebastian (2 nights)
• San Sebastian – Bordeaux (train 2h55)
• Bordeaux (2 nights)
• Bordeaux – Paris (train 5h34)
• Paris (4 nights)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 2 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 3 Amalfi coast
- 4 French lavender and cottages
- 5 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 6 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 9 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 10 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 11 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 12 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 13 Rome Rental Car
- 14 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 15 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 16 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 17 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 18 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 19 italy itinerary
- 20 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 21 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 22 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 23 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 24 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 25 5 Days in Corsica
Flying into Madrid and out of Paris. Any input is greatly appreciated!