I am in the he midst of planning a 14 day trip to: Madrid, Barcelona, San Sebastian, Bordeaux, and Paris.
I am so excited about this trip and would greatly appreciate all your input to make it an unforgettable one.
So far, I put the following itinerary together. Again any input is greatly appreciated, including recommendations for scenic sites, restaurants and hotels. Thanks!
Itinerary: Flight from Chicago into Madrid and out of Paris
• Madrid (3 nights with a possible day trip to Toledo (train 0h33))
• Madrid – Barcelona (train 2h38)
• Barcelona (2 nights)
• Barcelona - San Sebastian (train 5h45)
• San Sebastian (2 nights)
• San Sebastian – Bordeaux (train 2h55)
• Bordeaux (2 nights)
• Bordeaux – Paris (train 5h34)
• Paris (4 nights)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208AOLTec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 Stuck in Paris
- 4 Greece
- 5 Ex-pats with young kids
- 6 Iceland france spain
- 7 Ludwig Castles
- 8 Renting a car in Greece
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 11 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 12 London with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Paris hotel
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Spanish food - not that special?
- 18 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 19 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 20 Maximizing Norway time
- 21 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 22 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 23 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 southeast sicily town as home base
Flying into Madrid and out of Paris. Any input is greatly appreciated!