I am in the he midst of planning a 14 day trip to: Madrid, Barcelona, San Sebastian, Bordeaux, and Paris.
I am so excited about this trip and would greatly appreciate all your input to make it an unforgettable one.
So far, I put the following itinerary together. Again any input is greatly appreciated, including recommendations for scenic sites, restaurants and hotels. Thanks!
Itinerary: Flight from Chicago into Madrid and out of Paris
• Madrid (3 nights with a possible day trip to Toledo (train 0h33))
• Madrid – Barcelona (train 2h38)
• Barcelona (2 nights)
• Barcelona - San Sebastian (train 5h45)
• San Sebastian (2 nights)
• San Sebastian – Bordeaux (train 2h55)
• Bordeaux (2 nights)
• Bordeaux – Paris (train 5h34)
• Paris (4 nights)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 2 European Championship
- 3 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 4 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 5 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 6 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 7 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 8 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 9 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 10 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 11 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 12 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 13 Italy by car
- 14 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 15 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 16 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 17 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 18 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 19 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 20 Ireland in October?
- 21 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona
- 22 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 23 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 24 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 25 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
Flying into Madrid and out of Paris. Any input is greatly appreciated!