I am in the he midst of planning a 14 day trip to: Madrid, Barcelona, San Sebastian, Bordeaux, and Paris.
I am so excited about this trip and would greatly appreciate all your input to make it an unforgettable one.
So far, I put the following itinerary together. Again any input is greatly appreciated, including recommendations for scenic sites, restaurants and hotels. Thanks!
Itinerary: Flight from Chicago into Madrid and out of Paris
• Madrid (3 nights with a possible day trip to Toledo (train 0h33))
• Madrid – Barcelona (train 2h38)
• Barcelona (2 nights)
• Barcelona - San Sebastian (train 5h45)
• San Sebastian (2 nights)
• San Sebastian – Bordeaux (train 2h55)
• Bordeaux (2 nights)
• Bordeaux – Paris (train 5h34)
• Paris (4 nights)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 2 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 3 Shorts in South of France?
- 4 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 5 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 6 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 7 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 8 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 9 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 10 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 11 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 12 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 13 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 14 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 15 London Theater
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 18 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 19 Greece mainland and islands
- 20 Lyon france-- rental car
- 21 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 22 Switzerland in September
- 23 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 24 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 25 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
Flying into Madrid and out of Paris. Any input is greatly appreciated!