I am in the he midst of planning a 14 day trip to: Madrid, Barcelona, San Sebastian, Bordeaux, and Paris.
I am so excited about this trip and would greatly appreciate all your input to make it an unforgettable one.
So far, I put the following itinerary together. Again any input is greatly appreciated, including recommendations for scenic sites, restaurants and hotels. Thanks!
Itinerary: Flight from Chicago into Madrid and out of Paris
• Madrid (3 nights with a possible day trip to Toledo (train 0h33))
• Madrid – Barcelona (train 2h38)
• Barcelona (2 nights)
• Barcelona - San Sebastian (train 5h45)
• San Sebastian (2 nights)
• San Sebastian – Bordeaux (train 2h55)
• Bordeaux (2 nights)
• Bordeaux – Paris (train 5h34)
• Paris (4 nights)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오카지노❂≡▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀≡❂슈퍼카지노
- 2 인터넷카지노∽❀∽┤《 SSK68。COM 》∽❀∽슈퍼카지노
- 3 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 4 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 5 Day trips around Vienna
- 6 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 8 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 9 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 10 Vacation
- 11 Rouen Tour Companies
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Praiano hotel question
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 St Denis Cathedral
- 19 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 20 Italy bus or train
- 21 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 22 Ireland itinerary help please
- 23 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 24 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 25 hiking itinerary UK two months
Flying into Madrid and out of Paris. Any input is greatly appreciated!