I am in the he midst of planning a 14 day trip to: Madrid, Barcelona, San Sebastian, Bordeaux, and Paris.
I am so excited about this trip and would greatly appreciate all your input to make it an unforgettable one.
So far, I put the following itinerary together. Again any input is greatly appreciated, including recommendations for scenic sites, restaurants and hotels. Thanks!
Itinerary: Flight from Chicago into Madrid and out of Paris
• Madrid (3 nights with a possible day trip to Toledo (train 0h33))
• Madrid – Barcelona (train 2h38)
• Barcelona (2 nights)
• Barcelona - San Sebastian (train 5h45)
• San Sebastian (2 nights)
• San Sebastian – Bordeaux (train 2h55)
• Bordeaux (2 nights)
• Bordeaux – Paris (train 5h34)
• Paris (4 nights)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 2 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 3 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 4 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 5 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 6 Advices about our itiniary
- 7 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 8 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 11 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 12 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 13 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 14 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 15 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 16 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 17 Stroller in Europe
- 18 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 21 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 22 Car rental leaving Rome
- 23 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 24 Why Not Helsinki?
- 25 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
Flying into Madrid and out of Paris. Any input is greatly appreciated!