I am in the he midst of planning a 14 day trip to: Madrid, Barcelona, San Sebastian, Bordeaux, and Paris.
I am so excited about this trip and would greatly appreciate all your input to make it an unforgettable one.
So far, I put the following itinerary together. Again any input is greatly appreciated, including recommendations for scenic sites, restaurants and hotels. Thanks!
Itinerary: Flight from Chicago into Madrid and out of Paris
• Madrid (3 nights with a possible day trip to Toledo (train 0h33))
• Madrid – Barcelona (train 2h38)
• Barcelona (2 nights)
• Barcelona - San Sebastian (train 5h45)
• San Sebastian (2 nights)
• San Sebastian – Bordeaux (train 2h55)
• Bordeaux (2 nights)
• Bordeaux – Paris (train 5h34)
• Paris (4 nights)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan or Turin
- 2 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 3 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 4 Frankfurt to UK
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 God Save the Queen?
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 10 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 Barcelona alternative
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 Spanish Medical Providers
- 20 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 21 Paris to Italy
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 24 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 25 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
Flying into Madrid and out of Paris. Any input is greatly appreciated!