We are scheduled to fly into Madrid arriving on a Wednesday morning at 7:40AM and will only have carry-on luggage so won't have any checked bags to wait for. I am worried about allowing enough time to get to the train station, in case our flight is delayed. We plan to take an AVE train from Madrid Atocha rail station to Seville and I see that they depart every hour on the hour. Which train time should we reserve, 11AM or noon? I am thinking we may buy Promo+ train tickets because those say that they can be changed for a fee, has anyone done this? Thanks in advance for any advice.
Flying into MAD @7:40AM, which train time should I reserve from Atocha?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Italy Countryside
- 3 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 4 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 French Basque region
- 7 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 8 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 9 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 10 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 11 biking tours in Italy?
- 12 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 13 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 16 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 17 VISA question
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 24 France,Spain,Italy
- 25 Scotland November 2015