I will be flying to crete-chania airport in mid September and staying for 5 days. We will not have a car and this is not a possibility as I cannot drive!
I would have liked to stay in Falasarna but the taxi transfer from the airport is about €90 each way which is too expensive. I was also looking at Stavros but everything I've read says it's recommended to get a car.
As we are only there for 5 days we are only looking for a nice beach within walking distance which is sand and not rocks - I am not bothered about visiting other towns etc. so it doesn't need to be near the bus stations - it just needs to be within reasonable taxi distance to the airport and have a few restaurants around and a supermarket.
Where would you recommend to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신천지여신 ▼ 접속 :≫pts17.com≪
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Athens
- 4 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 5 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 6 10 days in Paris and......
- 7 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 8 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 9 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 10 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 11 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 12 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 13 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 driving from ancona to rome
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!