We are a mid-40s couple on our first trip to Europe with our teenager kid, traveling from South America, next March 8th 2014. We cannot decide weather to:
1) Do the Côte d'Azur by car (too freezing? few to see?)
2) Add 2 flights to visit Berlin and Moscow (this is my husband's idea but I fly all the time at work and would not like to jump into a plane every 3-days during holidays!! ... )
3) Add 1 flight to Berlin and then take a car to visit Prague and Budapest before getting to Rome.
Once in Italy, by train, we plan to do Florence and Venice before Rome...
What do you think? What would you do? THANKS!!!
Flying into Barcelona out of Rome...is Moscow a good idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 2 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 3 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 4 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 5 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 6 19 countries in a day
- 7 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 8 Finistère Base
- 9 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 10 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 13 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 14 Photographer in Paris?
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 First visit to France in November
- 17 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 18 Hey Fodor's
- 19 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 20 Advice please...
- 21 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 22 Which hotel in London?
- 23 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Restaurant recommendation for Milan