We are a mid-40s couple on our first trip to Europe with our teenager kid, traveling from South America, next March 8th 2014. We cannot decide weather to:
1) Do the Côte d'Azur by car (too freezing? few to see?)
2) Add 2 flights to visit Berlin and Moscow (this is my husband's idea but I fly all the time at work and would not like to jump into a plane every 3-days during holidays!! ... )
3) Add 1 flight to Berlin and then take a car to visit Prague and Budapest before getting to Rome.
Once in Italy, by train, we plan to do Florence and Venice before Rome...
What do you think? What would you do? THANKS!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 4 What Greek islands should I visit
- 5 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 6 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 7 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (16)
- 8 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 9 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 10 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 11 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 12 Beaches in Southern France
- 13 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 14 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 15 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 16 cell phone companys
- 17 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 18 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 19 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 20 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 23 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 24 Affordable French language course in France?
- 25 Budapest on a budget
Flying into Barcelona out of Rome...is Moscow a good idea?