We are a mid-40s couple on our first trip to Europe with our teenager kid, traveling from South America, next March 8th 2014. We cannot decide weather to:
1) Do the Côte d'Azur by car (too freezing? few to see?)
2) Add 2 flights to visit Berlin and Moscow (this is my husband's idea but I fly all the time at work and would not like to jump into a plane every 3-days during holidays!! ... )
3) Add 1 flight to Berlin and then take a car to visit Prague and Budapest before getting to Rome.
Once in Italy, by train, we plan to do Florence and Venice before Rome...
What do you think? What would you do? THANKS!!!
Flying into Barcelona out of Rome...is Moscow a good idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American Express
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 6 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Three ferries to Mull
- 9 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 12 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 15 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 16 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 21 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 23 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 24 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 25 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival