We are a mid-40s couple on our first trip to Europe with our teenager kid, traveling from South America, next March 8th 2014. We cannot decide weather to:
1) Do the Côte d'Azur by car (too freezing? few to see?)
2) Add 2 flights to visit Berlin and Moscow (this is my husband's idea but I fly all the time at work and would not like to jump into a plane every 3-days during holidays!! ... )
3) Add 1 flight to Berlin and then take a car to visit Prague and Budapest before getting to Rome.
Once in Italy, by train, we plan to do Florence and Venice before Rome...
What do you think? What would you do? THANKS!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 for traveling to Russia
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Hertz Never Lost
- 4 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 5 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 6 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 7 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 8 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 9 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 10 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 11 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 12 First Time Europe Trip
- 13 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 14 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 15 Holiday in Europe
- 16 student in denmark
- 17 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 18 Hostel Advice
- 19 Iceland in Feb
- 20 Poland in September
- 21 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 22 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 23 Munich, Germany
- 24 Rome for a week
- 25 trip to Italy
Flying into Barcelona out of Rome...is Moscow a good idea?