We are a mid-40s couple on our first trip to Europe with our teenager kid, traveling from South America, next March 8th 2014. We cannot decide weather to:
1) Do the Côte d'Azur by car (too freezing? few to see?)
2) Add 2 flights to visit Berlin and Moscow (this is my husband's idea but I fly all the time at work and would not like to jump into a plane every 3-days during holidays!! ... )
3) Add 1 flight to Berlin and then take a car to visit Prague and Budapest before getting to Rome.
Once in Italy, by train, we plan to do Florence and Venice before Rome...
What do you think? What would you do? THANKS!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 2 Nuremberg daytrip..train or car ?
- 3 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 4 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 5 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 6 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 7 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 8 Sardinia, Italy
- 9 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 10 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 11 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 12 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 13 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 14 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 15 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 16 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 17 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 18 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 19 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 20 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 21 honeymoon in november
- 22 Amsterdam in August
- 23 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 24 Train from Rome to Naples
- 25 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
Flying into Barcelona out of Rome...is Moscow a good idea?