We are a mid-40s couple on our first trip to Europe with our teenager kid, traveling from South America, next March 8th 2014. We cannot decide weather to:
1) Do the Côte d'Azur by car (too freezing? few to see?)
2) Add 2 flights to visit Berlin and Moscow (this is my husband's idea but I fly all the time at work and would not like to jump into a plane every 3-days during holidays!! ... )
3) Add 1 flight to Berlin and then take a car to visit Prague and Budapest before getting to Rome.
Once in Italy, by train, we plan to do Florence and Venice before Rome...
What do you think? What would you do? THANKS!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 evening of song and dance
- 2 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 3 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 4 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 5 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 6 Scotland Highlands Help
- 7 Greece Itinerary
- 8 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 9 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 10 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 11 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 12 Ravenna Mosaics
- 13 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 14 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 15 Amsterdam, Germany
- 16 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 19 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 20 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France
- 21 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 22 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 23 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 24 15 days trip to Europe
- 25 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
Flying into Barcelona out of Rome...is Moscow a good idea?