We are a mid-40s couple on our first trip to Europe with our teenager kid, traveling from South America, next March 8th 2014. We cannot decide weather to:
1) Do the Côte d'Azur by car (too freezing? few to see?)
2) Add 2 flights to visit Berlin and Moscow (this is my husband's idea but I fly all the time at work and would not like to jump into a plane every 3-days during holidays!! ... )
3) Add 1 flight to Berlin and then take a car to visit Prague and Budapest before getting to Rome.
Once in Italy, by train, we plan to do Florence and Venice before Rome...
What do you think? What would you do? THANKS!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 4 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 5 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 6 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 7 Matera tour guide wanted
- 8 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 9 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 10 Service dog
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 13 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 14 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 15 Coastal Denmark
- 16 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 21 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 24 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
Flying into Barcelona out of Rome...is Moscow a good idea?