We are a mid-40s couple on our first trip to Europe with our teenager kid, traveling from South America, next March 8th 2014. We cannot decide weather to:
1) Do the Côte d'Azur by car (too freezing? few to see?)
2) Add 2 flights to visit Berlin and Moscow (this is my husband's idea but I fly all the time at work and would not like to jump into a plane every 3-days during holidays!! ... )
3) Add 1 flight to Berlin and then take a car to visit Prague and Budapest before getting to Rome.
Once in Italy, by train, we plan to do Florence and Venice before Rome...
What do you think? What would you do? THANKS!!!
Flying into Barcelona out of Rome...is Moscow a good idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 2 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 3 seven days in Portugal
- 4 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 5 I need a haircut
- 6 American electrical gadgets
- 7 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 8 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 11 Eating in France-two new books
- 12 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 15 1 week in Croatia
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 18 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 19 german rail ticket question
- 20 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 21 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 22 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 23 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 24 Buying Masks in Venice
- 25 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!