We are a mid-40s couple on our first trip to Europe with our teenager kid, traveling from South America, next March 8th 2014. We cannot decide weather to:
1) Do the Côte d'Azur by car (too freezing? few to see?)
2) Add 2 flights to visit Berlin and Moscow (this is my husband's idea but I fly all the time at work and would not like to jump into a plane every 3-days during holidays!! ... )
3) Add 1 flight to Berlin and then take a car to visit Prague and Budapest before getting to Rome.
Once in Italy, by train, we plan to do Florence and Venice before Rome...
What do you think? What would you do? THANKS!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 2 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Itinerary Tweaking
- 5 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 6 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 7 Amalfi Coast help
- 8 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 9 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 10 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 11 Itinerary Help
- 12 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 13 House Hunting in France
- 14 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 15 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 16 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 17 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Portugal with large family
Flying into Barcelona out of Rome...is Moscow a good idea?