We are a mid-40s couple on our first trip to Europe with our teenager kid, traveling from South America, next March 8th 2014. We cannot decide weather to:
1) Do the Côte d'Azur by car (too freezing? few to see?)
2) Add 2 flights to visit Berlin and Moscow (this is my husband's idea but I fly all the time at work and would not like to jump into a plane every 3-days during holidays!! ... )
3) Add 1 flight to Berlin and then take a car to visit Prague and Budapest before getting to Rome.
Once in Italy, by train, we plan to do Florence and Venice before Rome...
What do you think? What would you do? THANKS!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 6 San Sebastián
- 7 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 8 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 9 italy Cinque Terre
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 13 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 14 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 15 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 16 Can parking
- 17 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 18 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 19 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 20 Driving through Paris
- 21 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 22 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 23 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 25 Zurich to Milan trip
Flying into Barcelona out of Rome...is Moscow a good idea?