We are a mid-40s couple on our first trip to Europe with our teenager kid, traveling from South America, next March 8th 2014. We cannot decide weather to:
1) Do the Côte d'Azur by car (too freezing? few to see?)
2) Add 2 flights to visit Berlin and Moscow (this is my husband's idea but I fly all the time at work and would not like to jump into a plane every 3-days during holidays!! ... )
3) Add 1 flight to Berlin and then take a car to visit Prague and Budapest before getting to Rome.
Once in Italy, by train, we plan to do Florence and Venice before Rome...
What do you think? What would you do? THANKS!!!
Flying into Barcelona out of Rome...is Moscow a good idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 2 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 3 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 6 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 3 weeks in Europe
- 9 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 11 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 12 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 13 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 14 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 15 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 16 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 17 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 18 Ireland Southwest
- 19 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 20 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 21 Car Rental in Iceland
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria