We are a mid-40s couple on our first trip to Europe with our teenager kid, traveling from South America, next March 8th 2014. We cannot decide weather to:
1) Do the Côte d'Azur by car (too freezing? few to see?)
2) Add 2 flights to visit Berlin and Moscow (this is my husband's idea but I fly all the time at work and would not like to jump into a plane every 3-days during holidays!! ... )
3) Add 1 flight to Berlin and then take a car to visit Prague and Budapest before getting to Rome.
Once in Italy, by train, we plan to do Florence and Venice before Rome...
What do you think? What would you do? THANKS!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 3 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 4 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 5 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 6 First Trip to Europe!
- 7 Scotland Trip
- 8 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 11 Paris Under Seige...
- 12 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 13 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 14 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 15 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 16 visa appointment experience
- 17 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 18 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 19 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 20 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 21 4 week trip Turkey
- 22 Holiday in Austria
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 25 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
Flying into Barcelona out of Rome...is Moscow a good idea?