My mom & her cousin are going on a European vacation and will start their journey in Austria, basing in Salzburg. The question: Do they fly into Vienna and pick up rental car at airport-drive to Salzburg or take the connecting flight from Vienna into Salzburg and pick up car there? I see it's about 3.5 hours to drive the distance between the two towns. I'm not quite clear if both airports have the rental car agencies on site or if they are off site. If either place is offsite-are there shuttles to take them to their car?
*Note: I know pubic transportation is easy in Salzburg and they really don't need a car-but they insist as they will be leaving there and going to other countries. Their dream-their decisions
Thank you in advance, have an amazing day!
Flying into Austria, Vienna v.s. Salzburg, Rental Car Pick-up???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 2 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 3 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 4 A Week in Spain
- 5 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 6 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 7 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 10 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 13 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 14 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 15 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 16 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 17 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 18 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 France in 2003
- 21 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 22 Maratea
- 23 2 different itineraries
- 24 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 25 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice