My mom & her cousin are going on a European vacation and will start their journey in Austria, basing in Salzburg. The question: Do they fly into Vienna and pick up rental car at airport-drive to Salzburg or take the connecting flight from Vienna into Salzburg and pick up car there? I see it's about 3.5 hours to drive the distance between the two towns. I'm not quite clear if both airports have the rental car agencies on site or if they are off site. If either place is offsite-are there shuttles to take them to their car?
*Note: I know pubic transportation is easy in Salzburg and they really don't need a car-but they insist as they will be leaving there and going to other countries. Their dream-their decisions
Thank you in advance, have an amazing day!
Flying into Austria, Vienna v.s. Salzburg, Rental Car Pick-up???
- 1 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 2 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 3 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 4 Advises for trip to Russia
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 7 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 17 Spain - Andalucia
- 18 Gogartys, Dublin
- 19 Europe with young teens
- 20 Medieval Tallinn
- 21 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 22 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 23 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 24 London – five days with two teen boys
- 25 Euro Train