My mom & her cousin are going on a European vacation and will start their journey in Austria, basing in Salzburg. The question: Do they fly into Vienna and pick up rental car at airport-drive to Salzburg or take the connecting flight from Vienna into Salzburg and pick up car there? I see it's about 3.5 hours to drive the distance between the two towns. I'm not quite clear if both airports have the rental car agencies on site or if they are off site. If either place is offsite-are there shuttles to take them to their car?
*Note: I know pubic transportation is easy in Salzburg and they really don't need a car-but they insist as they will be leaving there and going to other countries. Their dream-their decisions
Thank you in advance, have an amazing day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 2 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 3 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 AVE train tickets questions.
- 6 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 7 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 8 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 9 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 10 Rome to Positano
- 11 Day trips from Uzes
- 12 Laundry - Ireland?
- 13 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 16 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 17 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 18 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 19 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 20 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 21 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 22 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 25 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
Flying into Austria, Vienna v.s. Salzburg, Rental Car Pick-up???