My mom & her cousin are going on a European vacation and will start their journey in Austria, basing in Salzburg. The question: Do they fly into Vienna and pick up rental car at airport-drive to Salzburg or take the connecting flight from Vienna into Salzburg and pick up car there? I see it's about 3.5 hours to drive the distance between the two towns. I'm not quite clear if both airports have the rental car agencies on site or if they are off site. If either place is offsite-are there shuttles to take them to their car?
*Note: I know pubic transportation is easy in Salzburg and they really don't need a car-but they insist as they will be leaving there and going to other countries. Their dream-their decisions
Thank you in advance, have an amazing day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sim card
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 http://helix6garciniareview.com/dyna-cleanse/
- 4 Exchanging Currency in Belgium
- 5 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 6 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 7 Cell phones in France and England
- 8 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 9 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 10 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 11 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 12 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 13 munich - day trips
- 14 Edinburgh in March
- 15 Effective Male Enhancement Supplement?
- 16 4 Weeks in Europe : Travel Journal
- 17 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 18 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 19 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 20 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 21 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 22 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 23 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 24 Naples to Pompeii
- 25 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
Flying into Austria, Vienna v.s. Salzburg, Rental Car Pick-up???