My mom & her cousin are going on a European vacation and will start their journey in Austria, basing in Salzburg. The question: Do they fly into Vienna and pick up rental car at airport-drive to Salzburg or take the connecting flight from Vienna into Salzburg and pick up car there? I see it's about 3.5 hours to drive the distance between the two towns. I'm not quite clear if both airports have the rental car agencies on site or if they are off site. If either place is offsite-are there shuttles to take them to their car?
*Note: I know pubic transportation is easy in Salzburg and they really don't need a car-but they insist as they will be leaving there and going to other countries. Their dream-their decisions
Thank you in advance, have an amazing day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 3 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 4 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 5 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 8 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Trip Ideas
- 13 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 16 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
Flying into Austria, Vienna v.s. Salzburg, Rental Car Pick-up???