Thank you for all the useful info that you've shared for all our trips. I was able to redeem mileage for this year's vacation (June 2013) and the only route i can get is in and out of Frankfurt from Asia. Europe has always charmed us couple, early 30s, who loves city life, culture, but NOT museums. we recently got back from a trip to Paris (on winter), Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Barcelona, Rome and Florence. So we want to explore the other part of Europe.
What would you suggest if we are flying in Frankfurt? should we do Amsterdam-Brugges-Frankfurt (and fly out)? or are there any other suggestions? i am thinking of going back to PAris (since this will be the first time I will see it in Summer). the original plan was to fly from Frankfurt to Tel Aviv but seeing that all flights are quite expensive, we will just stay in Europe.
Time: june 14 (land in Frankfurt; June 25 (flying our of Frankfurt)
Please also note that when we visit Vienna last year, we found it a bit low-key and we spent only 2 days instead of 4 days there. any suggestion would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 2 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 3 17 days in England
- 4 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 5 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 6 Parking in Girona
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 9 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 10 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 11 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 12 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 13 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 16 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 17 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 20 Italy Trip Report
- 21 One day in milan
- 22 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 23 Transportation Question Italy
- 24 London Restaurants
- 25 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...