Thank you for all the useful info that you've shared for all our trips. I was able to redeem mileage for this year's vacation (June 2013) and the only route i can get is in and out of Frankfurt from Asia. Europe has always charmed us couple, early 30s, who loves city life, culture, but NOT museums. we recently got back from a trip to Paris (on winter), Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Barcelona, Rome and Florence. So we want to explore the other part of Europe.
What would you suggest if we are flying in Frankfurt? should we do Amsterdam-Brugges-Frankfurt (and fly out)? or are there any other suggestions? i am thinking of going back to PAris (since this will be the first time I will see it in Summer). the original plan was to fly from Frankfurt to Tel Aviv but seeing that all flights are quite expensive, we will just stay in Europe.
Time: june 14 (land in Frankfurt; June 25 (flying our of Frankfurt)
Please also note that when we visit Vienna last year, we found it a bit low-key and we spent only 2 days instead of 4 days there. any suggestion would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 4 Paris in August
- 5 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 6 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 7 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 8 Rome Water Shortage
- 9 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 10 Getting around London
- 11 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 12 The DCC scam is spreading
- 13 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 Train travel to and from Paris
- 16 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 17 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 18 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 19 Christmas in Spain
- 20 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 21 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 22 Vigo Spain????
- 23 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 24 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip