Thank you for all the useful info that you've shared for all our trips. I was able to redeem mileage for this year's vacation (June 2013) and the only route i can get is in and out of Frankfurt from Asia. Europe has always charmed us couple, early 30s, who loves city life, culture, but NOT museums. we recently got back from a trip to Paris (on winter), Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Barcelona, Rome and Florence. So we want to explore the other part of Europe.
What would you suggest if we are flying in Frankfurt? should we do Amsterdam-Brugges-Frankfurt (and fly out)? or are there any other suggestions? i am thinking of going back to PAris (since this will be the first time I will see it in Summer). the original plan was to fly from Frankfurt to Tel Aviv but seeing that all flights are quite expensive, we will just stay in Europe.
Time: june 14 (land in Frankfurt; June 25 (flying our of Frankfurt)
Please also note that when we visit Vienna last year, we found it a bit low-key and we spent only 2 days instead of 4 days there. any suggestion would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 2 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 3 2 weeks Europe trip
- 4 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 5 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 6 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 7 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 8 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 9 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 10 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 11 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 12 mountain views near London
- 13 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 16 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 17 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 18 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 19 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 20 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 22 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 25 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt