Thank you for all the useful info that you've shared for all our trips. I was able to redeem mileage for this year's vacation (June 2013) and the only route i can get is in and out of Frankfurt from Asia. Europe has always charmed us couple, early 30s, who loves city life, culture, but NOT museums. we recently got back from a trip to Paris (on winter), Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Barcelona, Rome and Florence. So we want to explore the other part of Europe.
What would you suggest if we are flying in Frankfurt? should we do Amsterdam-Brugges-Frankfurt (and fly out)? or are there any other suggestions? i am thinking of going back to PAris (since this will be the first time I will see it in Summer). the original plan was to fly from Frankfurt to Tel Aviv but seeing that all flights are quite expensive, we will just stay in Europe.
Time: june 14 (land in Frankfurt; June 25 (flying our of Frankfurt)
Please also note that when we visit Vienna last year, we found it a bit low-key and we spent only 2 days instead of 4 days there. any suggestion would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 4 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 5 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 6 Juangfrau / mt
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 11 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!