Thank you for all the useful info that you've shared for all our trips. I was able to redeem mileage for this year's vacation (June 2013) and the only route i can get is in and out of Frankfurt from Asia. Europe has always charmed us couple, early 30s, who loves city life, culture, but NOT museums. we recently got back from a trip to Paris (on winter), Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Barcelona, Rome and Florence. So we want to explore the other part of Europe.
What would you suggest if we are flying in Frankfurt? should we do Amsterdam-Brugges-Frankfurt (and fly out)? or are there any other suggestions? i am thinking of going back to PAris (since this will be the first time I will see it in Summer). the original plan was to fly from Frankfurt to Tel Aviv but seeing that all flights are quite expensive, we will just stay in Europe.
Time: june 14 (land in Frankfurt; June 25 (flying our of Frankfurt)
Please also note that when we visit Vienna last year, we found it a bit low-key and we spent only 2 days instead of 4 days there. any suggestion would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 2 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 6 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 7 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 10 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 11 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 12 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 13 Trip Ideas
- 14 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 15 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 16 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 17 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 18 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 23 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 24 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 25 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins