Hi everyone - my husband and I will be traveling in Sicily this October and plan to fly out of Catania back to Rome before returning home. Does anyone have any experience flying on Blue Panorama Air or Wind Jet? Their flights are over $100 cheaper when compared with Al Italia. I don't want to walk into a nightmare but can't turn a blind eye to saving almost $250 for the same flight. Would appreciate any thoughts you have.
Flying from Sicily to Rome?
- 1 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 2 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 3 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 4 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 5 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 6 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 7 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 8 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 9 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 10 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 11 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 12 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 13 France Itinerary Help
- 14 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 15 pier in Copenhagen
- 16 Time Allotment - Baltic States/Finland & Sweeden
- 17 Paris Ticket t+
- 18 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 19 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 21 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 22 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 23 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 24 Best area to stay in Rome
- 25 July reservations for County Kerry?