I've been traveling around Italy for the past 2 weeks or so and plan on making my way
over to Paris on the 12th of November. However, I haven't booked my flight from Rome to Paris. I am traveling with someone and we now have an extra bag which will definitely have to be checked in (we came to Europe with just rolling carry on luggage) and we're not sure which airline to use when booking our flight. Any advice on this matter would be great. Thanks in advance !
Flying from Rome to Paris - what airline should I use?
- 1 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 2 Advises for trip to Russia
- 3 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 4 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 5 First time traveler to Ireland
- 6 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 7 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 13 Prague - must see
- 14 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 17 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 18 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!