I've been traveling around Italy for the past 2 weeks or so and plan on making my way
over to Paris on the 12th of November. However, I haven't booked my flight from Rome to Paris. I am traveling with someone and we now have an extra bag which will definitely have to be checked in (we came to Europe with just rolling carry on luggage) and we're not sure which airline to use when booking our flight. Any advice on this matter would be great. Thanks in advance !
Flying from Rome to Paris - what airline should I use?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 3 car rental companies Italy
- 4 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 5 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 6 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 13 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 London hotel
- 20 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 21 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 22 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 23 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 24 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 25 Need Advice for my first family to Europe