I will be flying from Paris to Venice in July and am wondering which airport I should look at flying from. It is 25 euro cheaper per person to fly from the Orly airport (and a better time for us) but I also want to make sure we are able to get to the airport okay. We are staying in the Latin Quarter.
What are our options for getting to the airport?
Also, does anyone know how early to be at the airport for your flight (EasyJet)? I looked online but I was having trouble finding it. All I could see was that they stopped boarding 30 min prior to the flight.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro
- 2 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 3 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 4 A few days outside Rome
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 7 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 8 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 9 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 12 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 13 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 14 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 15 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 getting to CDG
- 18 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 19 Cambrils
- 20 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 CDG airport and connection time
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs