I will be flying from Paris to Venice in July and am wondering which airport I should look at flying from. It is 25 euro cheaper per person to fly from the Orly airport (and a better time for us) but I also want to make sure we are able to get to the airport okay. We are staying in the Latin Quarter.
What are our options for getting to the airport?
Also, does anyone know how early to be at the airport for your flight (EasyJet)? I looked online but I was having trouble finding it. All I could see was that they stopped boarding 30 min prior to the flight.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 2 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 3 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 4 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 5 Iceland 3 day layover
- 6 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 7 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 10 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 11 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 12 Milos beach stay
- 13 Paris to Bordeaux
- 14 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 15 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 16 WWI Battlefields
- 17 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 18 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 19 Train travel
- 20 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 21 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 22 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 25 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)