Would like some imput as to whether it makes any difference which airport we fly into from NYC before training to 5 Terre. Are connections better to the area from Milan or Pisa, etc. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 car rental companies Italy
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 Sicily Suggetions
- 7 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 8 Paris in April?
- 9 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 10 Three days in Spain
- 11 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 14 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 15 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Estonia Amber
- 18 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 19 Day trip on the Rhine
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Flam, Norway railway
- 22 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 23 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 24 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken