Would like some imput as to whether it makes any difference which airport we fly into from NYC before training to 5 Terre. Are connections better to the area from Milan or Pisa, etc. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Switzerland
- 2 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 3 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 4 Eastern Europe
- 5 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 6 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 7 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 8 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 9 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 10 Switzerland help...?
- 11 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 14 London to Paris by train
- 15 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 20 4 weeks in the UK
- 21 Granada
- 22 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 24 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 25 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places