Would like some imput as to whether it makes any difference which airport we fly into from NYC before training to 5 Terre. Are connections better to the area from Milan or Pisa, etc. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 2 Help with Madrid Location
- 3 Help for San Sebastian
- 4 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 5 Venice, just arrived
- 6 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 7 Central London Hotels
- 8 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 9 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 10 3 days in Rome
- 11 2 Days in Rome
- 12 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 13 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 15 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 16 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 17 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 18 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 19 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 20 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 21 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?