Would like some imput as to whether it makes any difference which airport we fly into from NYC before training to 5 Terre. Are connections better to the area from Milan or Pisa, etc. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 5 Best beach town in Italy?
- 6 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 7 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 8 Help with England/Wales tour
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 12 Is Venice really dirty?
- 13 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 14 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 15 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 21 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 22 Italy in October 2015
- 23 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 24 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 25 I dream of Europe