How long should I allow as for immigration and customs as a US citizen when flying from Frankfurt to Athens and then on to Crete? Need to know how much time in Athens would be appropriate. Thank you for any help.
Flying from Frankfurt-Athens-Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 2 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 3 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 4 Staying in the Highlands
- 5 Train tickets France and Spain
- 6 scotland trave;
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 4000 BC Megalithic Cairns in Loughcrew , Meath, Ireland
- 9 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 10 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 11 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 12 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 13 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 14 Travel by train in Poland?
- 15 Two days in Dublin
- 16 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 17 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 18 Travel services for Spain
- 19 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 20 Berlin museums-- adults with passes, kids without
- 21 Trains
- 22 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 23 Athens Volunteering
- 24 How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
- 25 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?