Looking at flying with Atlas. They have same baggage weights as Turkish air but Turkish Air specifically says for carry on you can have one piece plus a coat or purse or briefcase etc. Has anyone flown Atlas and confirm what their policy is. Their website for asking info is in Turkish only.
Flying Atlas---carry on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 2 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 3 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 4 Great restaurants in Italy
- 5 Is this realistic... advice?
- 6 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 7 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 8 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 9 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 10 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 13 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 14 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 15 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 16 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 17 mallorca
- 18 Satnav maps update
- 19 Spanish Music
- 20 Paris winter sales
- 21 Germany for 3 weeks
- 22 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 23 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 24 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 25 Renting an apt.