My wife and I will be returning home to Canada with an overnight stopover in Copenhagen. We arrive at 16:30 and don't leave till 11:30 the next morning.We have never been in Denmark. What would you recommend visiting that evening? Any good spot to eat?
Fly through Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 First visit to France in November
- 4 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 5 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 6 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 7 Hey Fodor's
- 8 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 9 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 10 Advice please...
- 11 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 12 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 13 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 14 Photographer in Paris?
- 15 Which hotel in London?
- 16 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 17 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 18 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 19 19 countries in a day
- 20 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 21 Venice; recommendations
- 22 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal