My wife and I will be returning home to Canada with an overnight stopover in Copenhagen. We arrive at 16:30 and don't leave till 11:30 the next morning.We have never been in Denmark. What would you recommend visiting that evening? Any good spot to eat?
Fly through Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 3 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 4 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 5 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 6 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 7 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 8 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 December honeymoon in Europe
- 11 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 12 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 13 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 14 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 15 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 16 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 17 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 18 Late night train from Prague
- 19 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 20 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 21 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 22 Bernina Express tickets
- 23 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 24 staying a month or so in each place
- 25 Sardinia, near Olbia