Can I have some advice as to whether it is better to fly or take the ferry from Italy to Croatia.
We are a group of 6 adults wanting to spend 3 nights in Hvartravelling late July, 2016. We can leave from either Pescara or Ancona as we have a car and get to either cities.
I understand that there are no ferries running from Pescara to Hvar in 2016, and looked at leaving from Ancona. Is it an overnight ferry? Is there bedding on the ferry?
alternatively do we fly from Pescara to split? then ferry to Hvar?
We also need somewhere to leave the car (long term car parking)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 4 How to rent a car
- 5 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 6 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 7 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Day trips from Florence
- 11 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 12 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Perugia
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 Paris in September
- 20 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now