Can I have some advice as to whether it is better to fly or take the ferry from Italy to Croatia.
We are a group of 6 adults wanting to spend 3 nights in Hvartravelling late July, 2016. We can leave from either Pescara or Ancona as we have a car and get to either cities.
I understand that there are no ferries running from Pescara to Hvar in 2016, and looked at leaving from Ancona. Is it an overnight ferry? Is there bedding on the ferry?
alternatively do we fly from Pescara to split? then ferry to Hvar?
We also need somewhere to leave the car (long term car parking)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 2 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 3 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 4 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 5 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 6 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 9 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 10 Norway Itinerary
- 11 train or plane
- 12 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 13 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 restaurants in Marais district
- 16 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 17 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 18 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 21 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 22 Shoes in Scotland
- 23 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 24 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 25 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)