Can I have some advice as to whether it is better to fly or take the ferry from Italy to Croatia.
We are a group of 6 adults wanting to spend 3 nights in Hvartravelling late July, 2016. We can leave from either Pescara or Ancona as we have a car and get to either cities.
I understand that there are no ferries running from Pescara to Hvar in 2016, and looked at leaving from Ancona. Is it an overnight ferry? Is there bedding on the ferry?
alternatively do we fly from Pescara to split? then ferry to Hvar?
We also need somewhere to leave the car (long term car parking)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 3 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 4 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 5 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 6 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 7 Train help for Prague
- 8 Meteora for older folk
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Budapest & Prague
- 11 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 14 Paris day trips August
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 17 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 18 Acorn TV
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Germany train help!
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Athens
- 23 Transportation from Brno train station
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,