My 18 year old granddaughter and I will be traveling to Europe next summer. We plan to spend a week in England (maybe stay outside of London but want to Stratford on Avon, Bath, maye Liverpool, etc.), a couple of days in Paris and then Italy, Spain, and Greece in no particular order. We'll be in Europe for 3-4 weeks. I don't plan to drive, but rather use a combination of bus, train, tube, air, and maybe water. Does anyone have ideas about how to make the most of our time there; order of cities; type of transportation? I'd thought about maybe even catching a cruise out of Barcellona, but don't know whether that would help. Thanks to anyone who has ideas!
Fly, Ground or Water - see Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 2 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 7 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 8 Italy travelogue, Part III (Positano & the Amalfi Coast)
- 9 St Germain
- 10 A Greek sojourn
- 11 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 13 Burgundy in May
- 14 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 AIRBNB in Paris?
- 17 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 18 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 Kimhe--flamenco
- 21 2 weeks in Norway in May, need itinerary help!
- 22 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 23 Norway Advice
- 24 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 25 Small town near London for an overnight stay - suggestions please