My 18 year old granddaughter and I will be traveling to Europe next summer. We plan to spend a week in England (maybe stay outside of London but want to Stratford on Avon, Bath, maye Liverpool, etc.), a couple of days in Paris and then Italy, Spain, and Greece in no particular order. We'll be in Europe for 3-4 weeks. I don't plan to drive, but rather use a combination of bus, train, tube, air, and maybe water. Does anyone have ideas about how to make the most of our time there; order of cities; type of transportation? I'd thought about maybe even catching a cruise out of Barcellona, but don't know whether that would help. Thanks to anyone who has ideas!
Fly, Ground or Water - see Europe
- 1 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 2 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 3 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 Help with itenerary
- 6 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 7 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 8 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 9 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 10 jungfraujoch mid june
- 11 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 12 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 15 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 16 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 17 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 18 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 19 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 20 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 21 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 22 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 23 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 24 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 25 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?