My 18 year old granddaughter and I will be traveling to Europe next summer. We plan to spend a week in England (maybe stay outside of London but want to Stratford on Avon, Bath, maye Liverpool, etc.), a couple of days in Paris and then Italy, Spain, and Greece in no particular order. We'll be in Europe for 3-4 weeks. I don't plan to drive, but rather use a combination of bus, train, tube, air, and maybe water. Does anyone have ideas about how to make the most of our time there; order of cities; type of transportation? I'd thought about maybe even catching a cruise out of Barcellona, but don't know whether that would help. Thanks to anyone who has ideas!
Fly, Ground or Water - see Europe
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a holiday
- 2 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 3 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Travel by train or bus
- 6 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 7 Advises for trip to Russia
- 8 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 11 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 12 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 14 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 15 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 16 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 17 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 18 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 19 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 20 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 Where to watch Italy vs Costa Rica World Cup match in Rome
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city