My 18 year old granddaughter and I will be traveling to Europe next summer. We plan to spend a week in England (maybe stay outside of London but want to Stratford on Avon, Bath, maye Liverpool, etc.), a couple of days in Paris and then Italy, Spain, and Greece in no particular order. We'll be in Europe for 3-4 weeks. I don't plan to drive, but rather use a combination of bus, train, tube, air, and maybe water. Does anyone have ideas about how to make the most of our time there; order of cities; type of transportation? I'd thought about maybe even catching a cruise out of Barcellona, but don't know whether that would help. Thanks to anyone who has ideas!
Fly, Ground or Water - see Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 9 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 10 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 11 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 15 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 16 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 nearby cities to london
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 9 days in turkey
- 21 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 24 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 25 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do