My 18 year old granddaughter and I will be traveling to Europe next summer. We plan to spend a week in England (maybe stay outside of London but want to Stratford on Avon, Bath, maye Liverpool, etc.), a couple of days in Paris and then Italy, Spain, and Greece in no particular order. We'll be in Europe for 3-4 weeks. I don't plan to drive, but rather use a combination of bus, train, tube, air, and maybe water. Does anyone have ideas about how to make the most of our time there; order of cities; type of transportation? I'd thought about maybe even catching a cruise out of Barcellona, but don't know whether that would help. Thanks to anyone who has ideas!
Fly, Ground or Water - see Europe
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 2 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 3 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 4 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 8 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 9 Greek islands from Turkey
- 10 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 11 Italian Lakes gardens
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 First time traveler to Ireland
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 Dresden Train Station
- 19 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 20 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 22 Novels set in Greece
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 25 London's Proposed New Airport...