My 18 year old granddaughter and I will be traveling to Europe next summer. We plan to spend a week in England (maybe stay outside of London but want to Stratford on Avon, Bath, maye Liverpool, etc.), a couple of days in Paris and then Italy, Spain, and Greece in no particular order. We'll be in Europe for 3-4 weeks. I don't plan to drive, but rather use a combination of bus, train, tube, air, and maybe water. Does anyone have ideas about how to make the most of our time there; order of cities; type of transportation? I'd thought about maybe even catching a cruise out of Barcellona, but don't know whether that would help. Thanks to anyone who has ideas!
Fly, Ground or Water - see Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 one last portugal car rental question
- 3 Venice
- 4 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 8 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 9 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 12 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 13 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 14 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 Avignon to London?
- 18 Swiss rail passes
- 19 Day trips
- 20 Europe in 21 days
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 23 Day trip from London to Paris
- 24 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 25 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe