My 18 year old granddaughter and I will be traveling to Europe next summer. We plan to spend a week in England (maybe stay outside of London but want to Stratford on Avon, Bath, maye Liverpool, etc.), a couple of days in Paris and then Italy, Spain, and Greece in no particular order. We'll be in Europe for 3-4 weeks. I don't plan to drive, but rather use a combination of bus, train, tube, air, and maybe water. Does anyone have ideas about how to make the most of our time there; order of cities; type of transportation? I'd thought about maybe even catching a cruise out of Barcellona, but don't know whether that would help. Thanks to anyone who has ideas!
Fly, Ground or Water - see Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 2 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 First time to Switzerland
- 5 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 6 Italy dolomites
- 7 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 9 First time Ireland trip
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 Switzerland help...?
- 12 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 15 5 Observations About Paris
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 20 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 21 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 22 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 23 Scuol, Switzerland
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?