My 18 year old granddaughter and I will be traveling to Europe next summer. We plan to spend a week in England (maybe stay outside of London but want to Stratford on Avon, Bath, maye Liverpool, etc.), a couple of days in Paris and then Italy, Spain, and Greece in no particular order. We'll be in Europe for 3-4 weeks. I don't plan to drive, but rather use a combination of bus, train, tube, air, and maybe water. Does anyone have ideas about how to make the most of our time there; order of cities; type of transportation? I'd thought about maybe even catching a cruise out of Barcellona, but don't know whether that would help. Thanks to anyone who has ideas!
Fly, Ground or Water - see Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 2 Paris and where else?
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 5 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 6 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 7 Internet or travel agent?
- 8 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 9 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 10 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 11 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 12 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 13 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 14 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 15 Christmas windows in Paris
- 16 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 17 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 18 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 21 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 22 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 23 Raining in rome
- 24 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?