My 18 year old granddaughter and I will be traveling to Europe next summer. We plan to spend a week in England (maybe stay outside of London but want to Stratford on Avon, Bath, maye Liverpool, etc.), a couple of days in Paris and then Italy, Spain, and Greece in no particular order. We'll be in Europe for 3-4 weeks. I don't plan to drive, but rather use a combination of bus, train, tube, air, and maybe water. Does anyone have ideas about how to make the most of our time there; order of cities; type of transportation? I'd thought about maybe even catching a cruise out of Barcellona, but don't know whether that would help. Thanks to anyone who has ideas!
Fly, Ground or Water - see Europe
- 1 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 2 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 3 HELP stuck in Italy
- 4 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 5 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 6 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 7 Nice
- 8 Last monte Paris apartment
- 9 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 10 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 11 I Need To Vent!
- 12 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 15 Train tickets
- 16 San Lorenzo Market
- 17 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 18 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 19 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 20 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 21 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 22 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 23 Cuenca or Toledo
- 24 Wimpy's
- 25 semi escorted tours