In the latest Fodors they mention a service to go fly-fishing in the Pyrennes called, Danica. The number listed is 908 735 376. This is a not working number. Does anyone know how to contact them. The name listed is Ramon Cosiallf. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 2 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 3 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 4 Munich with a car?
- 5 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 6 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 10 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 11 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 12 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 13 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 14 Reims for a day
- 15 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 16 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 17 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 20 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 21 poland to switzerland
- 22 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 23 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 24 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 25 From CDG to the Seventh?