Going to Rome for the first time and need help getting to hotel - not sure if there is metro to there. I believe our hotel is close to the Vatican. Coming in tomorrow and need advise quickly.
Flumicino airport to hotel at via dei Gracchi, 32 00192 Roma Lazio Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long in Venice?
- 2 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 3 Message for Ackislander
- 4 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 5 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 6 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 7 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 8 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 9 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 10 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 11 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 12 atm cards in Spain
- 13 First Time Going to Europe
- 14 Traditional food in Athens
- 15 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 16 Cotswolds village base
- 17 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 18 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 19 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 20 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 21 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 22 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 23 weather in Veneto area in September
- 24 Germany Visa for conference
- 25 Hotel in Rome?