How are the flowers in the gardens of Versailles during late September? And in Paris in general? Will I still see pretty gardens and blooming flowers around?
Flowers in Versailles and Paris - late September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 4 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 5 VISA question
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 France,Spain,Italy
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 11 Schengen Visa Rules
- 12 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 13 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 19 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea