We have an extra Sunday that we can either use to drive to the MALL outlet by Arezzo/Florence (open on Sunday) or just spend another day in Rome to relax (we will be in Rome for 3 nights already and it will be our fifth visit to Rome). My wife is curious on how great the shopping is at the MALL. Anybody has been there ?
Florence/Arezzo Shopping outlet (The Mall): Is it worth driving there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 2 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 3 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 4 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 5 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 6 Day on the Rhine
- 7 12-14 day Europe vacation
- 8 Macarons!
- 9 Split to Venice. Help!
- 10 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 11 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 12 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 13 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 14 ideas for Portugal please
- 15 Bus ride to Positano
- 16 2 Days in Brussels
- 17 French rental car advice needed
- 18 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 19 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 20 Apartment rental in Dublin
- 21 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 22 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 23 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 24 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 25 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa