My wife and I are starting to plan for a trip to Italy and south of France in June 2016. We traveled to France last year and stayed in Paris and Burgundy and it was an amazing trip. We had planned to do south of France as well but decided it would be too much for our first trip to Europe. That being said, we are hoping to squeeze in some time in south of France this trip. Here are my thoughts at the very beginning stages of planning:
Fly to Florence June 24 arrive June 25
3 nights in Florence
2 nights in Tuscany
1 night in Piedmont (to break up travel)
3 nights Nice
I love wine and I really want to spend some time in Tuscany. I am not set on the Piedmont region and have only included it to break up the travel from Florence to Nice.
Does this plan make sense or are trying to do too much? Would it make sense to skip Piedmont entirely and add a nigh in Tuscany and a night in Nice? Is there another stop on the way to Nice that would make more sense?
Thanks for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Studying art in English in venice
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 7 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 8 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 9 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 10 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 11 Help on ancient history route
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 17 French language immersion schools in France
- 18 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 22 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Trogir or Split