We are flying into Florence from London City on a Friday in late November. We are going straight to Venice and then will go back to Florence for a week stay four days later.
Should we buy our tickets in advance? If our flight is late, it seems we would be out those tickets. On the other hand, is there a chance of the train being sold out or the tickets being a lot more expensive if we wait and buy the same day?
Thank you! This is our first trip to Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 2 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 3 Amalfi coast
- 4 French lavender and cottages
- 5 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 6 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 9 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 10 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 11 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 12 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 13 Rome Rental Car
- 14 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 15 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 16 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 17 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 18 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 19 italy itinerary
- 20 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 21 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 22 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 23 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 24 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 25 5 Days in Corsica