We are flying into Florence from London City on a Friday in late November. We are going straight to Venice and then will go back to Florence for a week stay four days later.
Should we buy our tickets in advance? If our flight is late, it seems we would be out those tickets. On the other hand, is there a chance of the train being sold out or the tickets being a lot more expensive if we wait and buy the same day?
Thank you! This is our first trip to Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving from prague to salzburg
- 2 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 Versailles
- 7 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 17 Germany train help!
- 18 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 19 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 20 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Acorn TV
- 23 Train help for Prague
- 24 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 25 Sicily