We are flying into Florence from London City on a Friday in late November. We are going straight to Venice and then will go back to Florence for a week stay four days later.
Should we buy our tickets in advance? If our flight is late, it seems we would be out those tickets. On the other hand, is there a chance of the train being sold out or the tickets being a lot more expensive if we wait and buy the same day?
Thank you! This is our first trip to Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 2 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 3 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 4 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 5 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 6 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 7 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 10 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 12 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 13 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 14 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 15 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 16 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 17 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 18 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 19 WWI Battlefields
- 20 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 21 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 22 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 23 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 24 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 25 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...