We are flying into Florence from London City on a Friday in late November. We are going straight to Venice and then will go back to Florence for a week stay four days later.
Should we buy our tickets in advance? If our flight is late, it seems we would be out those tickets. On the other hand, is there a chance of the train being sold out or the tickets being a lot more expensive if we wait and buy the same day?
Thank you! This is our first trip to Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec*h SUPP0RT AVG CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 AVG 24*7
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 4 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 5 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 6 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 7 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 8 Moscow Favorites
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 11 Airport Transit Visa
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 13 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 14 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 15 Italian lake cruise
- 16 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 17 Paris advice with kids
- 18 First visit to London
- 19 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 20 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 21 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 22 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 23 Travelling Iceland
- 24 Tuscany Itinerary
- 25 Route Information