We are flying into Florence from London City on a Friday in late November. We are going straight to Venice and then will go back to Florence for a week stay four days later.
Should we buy our tickets in advance? If our flight is late, it seems we would be out those tickets. On the other hand, is there a chance of the train being sold out or the tickets being a lot more expensive if we wait and buy the same day?
Thank you! This is our first trip to Italy.
Florence to Venice Train - Purchase in Advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 3 Day trips
- 4 London tube
- 5 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 6 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 9 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 10 Swiss rail passes
- 11 Day trip on the Rhine
- 12 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 13 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 14 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 17 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 18 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 19 Day trips from Marseille
- 20 train to Vernon France
- 21 Avignon to London?
- 22 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 23 A drive in Europe
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 Venice