We are flying into Florence from London City on a Friday in late November. We are going straight to Venice and then will go back to Florence for a week stay four days later.
Should we buy our tickets in advance? If our flight is late, it seems we would be out those tickets. On the other hand, is there a chance of the train being sold out or the tickets being a lot more expensive if we wait and buy the same day?
Thank you! This is our first trip to Italy.
Florence to Venice Train - Purchase in Advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 2 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 3 Traveling in France by train
- 4 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 5 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 6 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 7 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 8 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 9 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 10 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 11 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 12 Arc de Triumph Question
- 13 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 14 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 15 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 16 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 17 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 18 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 22 Paris November 2014
- 23 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 24 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris