We are flying into Florence from London City on a Friday in late November. We are going straight to Venice and then will go back to Florence for a week stay four days later.
Should we buy our tickets in advance? If our flight is late, it seems we would be out those tickets. On the other hand, is there a chance of the train being sold out or the tickets being a lot more expensive if we wait and buy the same day?
Thank you! This is our first trip to Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 2 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 3 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 6 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 10 Dublin Leap Card
- 11 vegetarian in spain
- 12 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 13 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 14 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 15 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 16 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 17 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 18 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 19 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 20 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 21 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 22 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 23 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen