We are flying into Florence from London City on a Friday in late November. We are going straight to Venice and then will go back to Florence for a week stay four days later.
Should we buy our tickets in advance? If our flight is late, it seems we would be out those tickets. On the other hand, is there a chance of the train being sold out or the tickets being a lot more expensive if we wait and buy the same day?
Thank you! This is our first trip to Italy.
Florence to Venice Train - Purchase in Advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 Ireland or Scotland
- 4 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Autumn in Paris
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Weekend in Norfolk
- 9 Athens at New Years
- 10 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 11 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 12 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 13 Cotswold Churches
- 14 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 15 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 16 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 17 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 18 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 19 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 20 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 21 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 22 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 23 London Trip Travel
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 25 I dream of Europe