We are flying into Florence from London City on a Friday in late November. We are going straight to Venice and then will go back to Florence for a week stay four days later.
Should we buy our tickets in advance? If our flight is late, it seems we would be out those tickets. On the other hand, is there a chance of the train being sold out or the tickets being a lot more expensive if we wait and buy the same day?
Thank you! This is our first trip to Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 3 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 4 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 5 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 6 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 9 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Juangfrau / mt
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!