We are flying into Florence from London City on a Friday in late November. We are going straight to Venice and then will go back to Florence for a week stay four days later.
Should we buy our tickets in advance? If our flight is late, it seems we would be out those tickets. On the other hand, is there a chance of the train being sold out or the tickets being a lot more expensive if we wait and buy the same day?
Thank you! This is our first trip to Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in London
- 2 What do after Bernia Express?
- 3 Santorini lodging
- 4 Germany family road trip help!
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 13 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 14 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 15 Lyon
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 Italian lakes
- 18 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 France, UK and Ireland
- 23 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 24 French theater in Paris
- 25 Best way to learn a foreign language?