We are flying into Florence from London City on a Friday in late November. We are going straight to Venice and then will go back to Florence for a week stay four days later.
Should we buy our tickets in advance? If our flight is late, it seems we would be out those tickets. On the other hand, is there a chance of the train being sold out or the tickets being a lot more expensive if we wait and buy the same day?
Thank you! This is our first trip to Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 4 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 5 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 6 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 7 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 8 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 9 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 10 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Apartment Montreux area
- 16 Rome or Venice first
- 17 Europe First Timers
- 18 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 19 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 20 Safety in Rome
- 21 An evening in London
- 22 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 23 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Chur or St Moritz?