We are flying into Florence from London City on a Friday in late November. We are going straight to Venice and then will go back to Florence for a week stay four days later.
Should we buy our tickets in advance? If our flight is late, it seems we would be out those tickets. On the other hand, is there a chance of the train being sold out or the tickets being a lot more expensive if we wait and buy the same day?
Thank you! This is our first trip to Italy.
Florence to Venice Train - Purchase in Advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 3 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Vienna - long weekend for 2nd weekend in Nov 2014?
- 6 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 7 Sardinia in early May
- 8 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 10 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 11 Venice; recommendations
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 14 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 17 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 18 Baby cot
- 19 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 20 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 21 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 22 Hey Fodor's
- 23 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 24 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 25 Wineries open on Saturdays in October