We are flying into Florence from London City on a Friday in late November. We are going straight to Venice and then will go back to Florence for a week stay four days later.
Should we buy our tickets in advance? If our flight is late, it seems we would be out those tickets. On the other hand, is there a chance of the train being sold out or the tickets being a lot more expensive if we wait and buy the same day?
Thank you! This is our first trip to Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 2 Which town-base for Lake Garda
- 3 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 4 Is Capri worth going to?
- 5 magnetic stripe card - final question
- 6 Rome: People Watching!
- 7 Mid-June, 2016 Two-week road trip to Germany, Switzerland & Austria
- 8 How best to travel from Florence to Sorrento
- 9 London Boutique Hotel
- 10 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 11 Munich/Prague or Brno for 10- 14 days
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 14 magnetic stripe card
- 15 Transport around Europe
- 16 Where to go
- 17 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal and Spain, April 7-25, 2015
- 18 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 19 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 20 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 21 Scotland trip report
- 22 A few hours in Rotterdam
- 23 River cruises
- 24 German train transfer times
- 25 Seeing the Vatican in Rome