We are flying into Florence from London City on a Friday in late November. We are going straight to Venice and then will go back to Florence for a week stay four days later.
Should we buy our tickets in advance? If our flight is late, it seems we would be out those tickets. On the other hand, is there a chance of the train being sold out or the tickets being a lot more expensive if we wait and buy the same day?
Thank you! This is our first trip to Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 2 Barcelona hotel help
- 3 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 4 Trying to find an inexpensive smart phone that will work in France
- 5 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 6 Athens to Delphi bus - No online booking?
- 7 Wifi on TGV?
- 8 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 9 Burgundy or Loire Valley?
- 10 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 11 Cheap cell phone at CDG?
- 12 Lavender fields in Provence
- 13 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 14 Monet's Giverny
- 15 Leaving tomorrow for Spain and am getting overwhelmed!
- 16 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 17 luggage storage in athens
- 18 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 19 Getting to Giverny
- 20 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 21 1st Eurotrip Itinerary - 12 days Backpacking in Europe
- 22 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 23 Glasgow family hotel
- 24 Spain 2 weeks itinerary help
- 25 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?