is it possible for American (no Italian)
to take bus or train from Florence to Siena?
Is Siena possible to see on foot once there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT ☎ 1-888-482-3831 Technical CAre
- 2 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 3 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 4 Hiking in Switzerland
- 5 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 6 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 7 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 8 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 9 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 10 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 13 Edinbrugh
- 14 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 15 Maximizing Norway time
- 16 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 17 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 18 Best layover option
- 19 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 20 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 21 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 24 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 25 3 days solo in London