is it possible for American (no Italian)
to take bus or train from Florence to Siena?
Is Siena possible to see on foot once there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 2 Europe Itinerary
- 3 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 4 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 5 Help! Overnight train from Ljubljana/Zagreb to Budapest!?
- 6 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 7 Summer French classes for kids
- 8 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 9 Trans-Siberia Train
- 10 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 11 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 12 Edgard bus website English version?
- 13 Are you looking for most affordable tour packages?
- 14 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 15 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 16 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 17 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 18 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 19 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 20 Car rental/return near London
- 21 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 22 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Camino Redux