is it possible for American (no Italian)
to take bus or train from Florence to Siena?
Is Siena possible to see on foot once there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 2 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 3 Family holidays in Italy
- 4 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 5 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 6 5 Days in Dublin
- 7 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 8 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 9 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 10 tablet
- 11 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 12 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 13 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 14 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 15 Barcelona completely overrated
- 16 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 17 Prague old town
- 18 Rome Airport Question!
- 19 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 20 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 21 26 days in Italy
- 22 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 23 Car rental between countries
- 24 Holland Itinerary
- 25 Train Ticket Help