Thanks for all your help on my previous posts.
I have another one.
We're planning to travel from Florence and take an overnight train to Paris.
How far in advance should I book this? We will have a rail pass.
Should I book a reservation for couchette/sleeper before we leave or while we're in Europe?
Which train would you recommend? Has anyone taken this route?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK @PRINTER reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 technical support cAre*
- 2 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 6 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 7 Italy in January?
- 8 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 9 10 days in London in early December
- 10 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 11 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 15 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 16 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 17 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 18 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 19 Scotland in December
- 20 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 21 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 22 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 23 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 24 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 25 Madrid/Andalucia Trip