Thanks for all your help on my previous posts.
I have another one.
We're planning to travel from Florence and take an overnight train to Paris.
How far in advance should I book this? We will have a rail pass.
Should I book a reservation for couchette/sleeper before we leave or while we're in Europe?
Which train would you recommend? Has anyone taken this route?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wake Up Mods
- 2 Escorted tours Norway
- 3 credit and debit cards
- 4 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 5 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 6 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 7 Help with basic itinerary
- 8 favorite app for converting US $$
- 9 One week in London with kids
- 10 Charming areas to explore in London
- 11 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 12 Light weight small converter?
- 13 One Day in Vienna
- 14 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 15 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 16 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 17 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 18 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 19 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 20 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 21 a week in Lombardia
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 23 Hotels in Florence
- 24 Trip in September
- 25 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?