Thanks for all your help on my previous posts.
I have another one.
We're planning to travel from Florence and take an overnight train to Paris.
How far in advance should I book this? We will have a rail pass.
Should I book a reservation for couchette/sleeper before we leave or while we're in Europe?
Which train would you recommend? Has anyone taken this route?
Thanks for your help.
Florence to Paris by train
- 1 Family European winter holiday
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Florence in October
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Traveling within Italy
- 8 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 9 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 London at Easter
- 13 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 14 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 21 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 22 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 23 Which travel plan?
- 24 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla