Thanks for all your help on my previous posts.
I have another one.
We're planning to travel from Florence and take an overnight train to Paris.
How far in advance should I book this? We will have a rail pass.
Should I book a reservation for couchette/sleeper before we leave or while we're in Europe?
Which train would you recommend? Has anyone taken this route?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Trains France/Switzerland
- 3 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 4 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 5 European Championship
- 6 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 7 Italy trains question
- 8 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 9 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 10 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 11 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 12 One in Paris ... help
- 13 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 14 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 15 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 16 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 17 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 18 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 19 Drive from Vejer to Granada
- 20 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 21 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 22 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 23 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 24 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 25 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio