Thanks for all your help on my previous posts.
I have another one.
We're planning to travel from Florence and take an overnight train to Paris.
How far in advance should I book this? We will have a rail pass.
Should I book a reservation for couchette/sleeper before we leave or while we're in Europe?
Which train would you recommend? Has anyone taken this route?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 2 Spain Itinerary
- 3 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 4 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 5 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 6 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 7 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 8 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 9 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 10 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 11 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 12 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 18 Help me make this possible!
- 19 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 London is it worth it?
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence