Thanks for all your help on my previous posts.
I have another one.
We're planning to travel from Florence and take an overnight train to Paris.
How far in advance should I book this? We will have a rail pass.
Should I book a reservation for couchette/sleeper before we leave or while we're in Europe?
Which train would you recommend? Has anyone taken this route?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 2 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 3 Do I need a car for four days at Sorrento/Amalfi Coast
- 4 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 5 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 6 London Paris
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 9 Alsace Accommodations
- 10 Bavaria in August
- 11 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 12 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 13 Sintra day trip from Lisbon - Independent versus Tour?
- 14 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 15 A Week on the Canal du Midi
- 16 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 17 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 18 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 19 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 20 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 21 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 22 Scandinavia????
- 23 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 24 Venice to Positano
- 25 is black forest worth itself in october?