Thanks for all your help on my previous posts.
I have another one.
We're planning to travel from Florence and take an overnight train to Paris.
How far in advance should I book this? We will have a rail pass.
Should I book a reservation for couchette/sleeper before we leave or while we're in Europe?
Which train would you recommend? Has anyone taken this route?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in France next May
- 2 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 3 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 4 From Schipol to ?
- 5 Mirrors?
- 6 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 7 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 8 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 9 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 10 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 11 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 12 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 13 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 14 House/villa in Italy or France
- 15 Santorini Location
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 La Tavola Marche
- 18 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 19 Using O2 in Europe?
- 20 Montenegro in Sept/Oct
- 21 Italy for New Year's
- 22 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 23 10 Days in Tuscany
- 24 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 25 Coastal Causeway Route- Northern Ireland