During our trip to Italy we have decided to rent a car in Florence on May 21st and return the car in Naples May 23rd and then catch a boat to Positano. I am looking for off the beaten path places to go and to stay on our two day road trip! Any suggestions welcome!
Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 2 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 5 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 6 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 7 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 8 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 11 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 12 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 13 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 14 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 15 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 16 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 17 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 Trip to Pyrenees
- 20 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 21 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 22 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 23 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 24 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 25 Vacation Pictures