During our trip to Italy we have decided to rent a car in Florence on May 21st and return the car in Naples May 23rd and then catch a boat to Positano. I am looking for off the beaten path places to go and to stay on our two day road trip! Any suggestions welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 2 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 3 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 4 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 5 Matera tour guide wanted
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 8 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 9 Service dog
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 14 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 15 Coastal Denmark
- 16 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 21 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 24 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco