During our trip to Italy we have decided to rent a car in Florence on May 21st and return the car in Naples May 23rd and then catch a boat to Positano. I am looking for off the beaten path places to go and to stay on our two day road trip! Any suggestions welcome!
Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 2 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 3 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 4 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 7 Reykjavik hotels
- 8 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 9 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 12 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 13 Norway 2014
- 14 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 17 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 18 I dream of Europe
- 19 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 20 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 21 First Time to UK since 2001
- 22 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 23 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 24 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 25 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report