During our trip to Italy we have decided to rent a car in Florence on May 21st and return the car in Naples May 23rd and then catch a boat to Positano. I am looking for off the beaten path places to go and to stay on our two day road trip! Any suggestions welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 2 Kech YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 3 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 8 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Trogir or Split
- 11 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 12 Help on ancient history route
- 13 Edinbrugh
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 18 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 19 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 22 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 23 Maximizing Norway time
- 24 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 25 Hotels in Turin