During our trip to Italy we have decided to rent a car in Florence on May 21st and return the car in Naples May 23rd and then catch a boat to Positano. I am looking for off the beaten path places to go and to stay on our two day road trip! Any suggestions welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 TAP airlines & other questions
- 3 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 4 Sentimental Journey
- 5 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 6 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 7 5 days in switzerland
- 8 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 9 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 10 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 11 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 12 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 13 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 14 Antwerp Tram
- 15 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 16 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 17 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 18 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 19 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 20 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 21 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 22 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 23 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 24 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 25 Netflix and Hulu