During our trip to Italy we have decided to rent a car in Florence on May 21st and return the car in Naples May 23rd and then catch a boat to Positano. I am looking for off the beaten path places to go and to stay on our two day road trip! Any suggestions welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cell phone companys
- 2 Affordable French language course in France?
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Abruzzo region
- 5 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 6 French lavender and cottages
- 7 Major quake in central Itay
- 8 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 9 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 10 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 11 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 12 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 13 Barcelona completely overrated
- 14 Beaches in Southern France
- 15 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 16 Guides - Matera
- 17 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 20 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 21 Europe Sim card help
- 22 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 23 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 24 Local markets in Italy
- 25 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki