During our trip to Italy we have decided to rent a car in Florence on May 21st and return the car in Naples May 23rd and then catch a boat to Positano. I am looking for off the beaten path places to go and to stay on our two day road trip! Any suggestions welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/
- 2 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 3 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 4 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 7 Norwegian Countryside
- 8 Just Back from Norway
- 9 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 10 Charles Degaulle question
- 11 Amsterdam and ?????
- 12 declare to furnish excessive-excessive-massive
- 13 So I am here revealing the secret of my muscular
- 14 Switzerland itinerary help
- 15 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 16 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 17 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 18 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 19 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 20 Amsterdam Hotel
- 21 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 22 FCO connection time
- 23 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 24 Lagos Walking Tour
- 25 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon