Hi Fodor Forum
A quick query - anyone know the best way to get from FLorence to Modena? Looking at Trenitalia it seems that train is quite convenient with a change in Bologna. Would people agree?
Also, from Modena to Venice? I can't seem to get an answer from trenitalia... Is the Modena train station on trenitalia just 'Modena' or the Modena Piazza Manzoni or Modena Policino?? And I assume Venice train station is just 'Saint Lucia'.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 2 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 We're here!
- 8 6-7 Days in France
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 5 Days in Switzerland
- 11 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Bremerhaven and environs
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 23 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
Hi Fodor Forum