My husband and I need itinerary advice for a free week in Europe. We are finishing leading a study abroad group in Florence which ends on November 16, and we are flying home from Istanbul on November 24.
We will be visiting Athens, Crete, Istanbul, Ephesus and a few Greek islands on a footsteps of St. Paul cruise on our way to Florence, but these will all be short stops. I'm sure we'll want to return to some of these places, but what do you all recommend in the region besides these stops?
We are primarily interested classical and Christian historical sites and experiencing eastern Christianity and Islam. Oh, and we will have our two children (ages 3 and 1) with us
So, what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 London Hotels
- 5 Europe itinerary questions
- 6 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 13 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 14 1 month in Europe
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 17 10 days in Paris and......
- 18 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 19 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 20 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 23 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days