My husband and I need itinerary advice for a free week in Europe. We are finishing leading a study abroad group in Florence which ends on November 16, and we are flying home from Istanbul on November 24.
We will be visiting Athens, Crete, Istanbul, Ephesus and a few Greek islands on a footsteps of St. Paul cruise on our way to Florence, but these will all be short stops. I'm sure we'll want to return to some of these places, but what do you all recommend in the region besides these stops?
We are primarily interested classical and Christian historical sites and experiencing eastern Christianity and Islam. Oh, and we will have our two children (ages 3 and 1) with us
So, what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title라이브바둑이사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 라이브다모아사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 국내카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 Barcelona
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 7 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 10 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 11 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 14 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 15 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 16 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 17 First time in London
- 18 France, UK and Ireland
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Germany family road trip help!
- 21 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 22 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 23 Ischia
- 24 What do after Bernia Express?
- 25 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg