My husband and I need itinerary advice for a free week in Europe. We are finishing leading a study abroad group in Florence which ends on November 16, and we are flying home from Istanbul on November 24.
We will be visiting Athens, Crete, Istanbul, Ephesus and a few Greek islands on a footsteps of St. Paul cruise on our way to Florence, but these will all be short stops. I'm sure we'll want to return to some of these places, but what do you all recommend in the region besides these stops?
We are primarily interested classical and Christian historical sites and experiencing eastern Christianity and Islam. Oh, and we will have our two children (ages 3 and 1) with us
So, what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Shorts in South of France?
- 4 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 5 barcelona neighborhood
- 6 Budapest language lessons
- 7 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 8 Alsace to Austria?
- 9 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 10 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Private Guide in Lyon
- 14 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 15 Budapest Card
- 16 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 17 base for Andalucia
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?