My husband and I need itinerary advice for a free week in Europe. We are finishing leading a study abroad group in Florence which ends on November 16, and we are flying home from Istanbul on November 24.
We will be visiting Athens, Crete, Istanbul, Ephesus and a few Greek islands on a footsteps of St. Paul cruise on our way to Florence, but these will all be short stops. I'm sure we'll want to return to some of these places, but what do you all recommend in the region besides these stops?
We are primarily interested classical and Christian historical sites and experiencing eastern Christianity and Islam. Oh, and we will have our two children (ages 3 and 1) with us
So, what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London in Winter Report
- 2 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 3 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 4 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 5 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 10 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 11 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 12 Montserrat Express
- 13 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 14 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Places to stop/stay?
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 21 ATM help
- 22 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 23 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 Car Rentals in Ireland