My fiance and I will be lucky enough to enjoy our honeymoon this fall (October 14-28) in Europe! I have been researching as much as I can for each leg of our journey but I still would love some advice and information.
1. Do I need to buy train tickets from Florence to CT in advance? I have heard it may be best to just buy them from the train station in Florence. What would be the average costs for 2 adults under the age of 24?
2. Do I want to buy tickets for La Spezia or for a station actually in CT? Ideally we want to stay in Monterosso, so is their a train station there?
3. Any reccomendations as far as accomodations for 1 night?
4. We will be brigning our luggage with us because after our day trip to CT we will be going straight to Rome, so any advice on making as painless as possible would be great.
5. Finally, what would be the easiest way to get to Rome from CT? Obviously by train but where would be the closest train station to Monterosso by and should we buy tickets day of as well?
I realize a day trip is not much time because CT has so much to offer. But we are just thankful we can make it their one day and are hoping to take full advantage!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 2 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 3 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 4 One week in Europe
- 5 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 6 Switzerland in September
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 9 London Theater
- 10 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 15 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 16 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 17 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 20 Salzburg itinerary review
- 21 weekend from cologne germany
- 22 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 23 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 24 Last minute trip to Capri
- 25 AMS Car Rental