My fiance and I will be lucky enough to enjoy our honeymoon this fall (October 14-28) in Europe! I have been researching as much as I can for each leg of our journey but I still would love some advice and information.
1. Do I need to buy train tickets from Florence to CT in advance? I have heard it may be best to just buy them from the train station in Florence. What would be the average costs for 2 adults under the age of 24?
2. Do I want to buy tickets for La Spezia or for a station actually in CT? Ideally we want to stay in Monterosso, so is their a train station there?
3. Any reccomendations as far as accomodations for 1 night?
4. We will be brigning our luggage with us because after our day trip to CT we will be going straight to Rome, so any advice on making as painless as possible would be great.
5. Finally, what would be the easiest way to get to Rome from CT? Obviously by train but where would be the closest train station to Monterosso by and should we buy tickets day of as well?
I realize a day trip is not much time because CT has so much to offer. But we are just thankful we can make it their one day and are hoping to take full advantage!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VENICE
- 2 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 3 CDG to Marais transfer
- 4 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 5 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 6 17 days in England
- 7 Italy Trip Report
- 8 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 9 credit and debit cards
- 10 One month vacation between Malta and Italy
- 11 Transportation Question Italy
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 What is your favorite travel app?
- 16 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 17 Shooting People: Evolution Gaming Team Build
- 18 Corsica
- 19 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 20 stonehenge day trip from london
- 21 Shopping and staying near Frankfurt, Germany
- 22 Train up the Jungfrau
- 23 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 24 London Restaurants
- 25 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?