My fiance and I will be lucky enough to enjoy our honeymoon this fall (October 14-28) in Europe! I have been researching as much as I can for each leg of our journey but I still would love some advice and information.
1. Do I need to buy train tickets from Florence to CT in advance? I have heard it may be best to just buy them from the train station in Florence. What would be the average costs for 2 adults under the age of 24?
2. Do I want to buy tickets for La Spezia or for a station actually in CT? Ideally we want to stay in Monterosso, so is their a train station there?
3. Any reccomendations as far as accomodations for 1 night?
4. We will be brigning our luggage with us because after our day trip to CT we will be going straight to Rome, so any advice on making as painless as possible would be great.
5. Finally, what would be the easiest way to get to Rome from CT? Obviously by train but where would be the closest train station to Monterosso by and should we buy tickets day of as well?
I realize a day trip is not much time because CT has so much to offer. But we are just thankful we can make it their one day and are hoping to take full advantage!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 4 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 5 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 6 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 Things to do in Brussels
- 10 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 14 Cont...@yahoo Mai** Sup **18884823831** Tech Sup PH NO ☛☎
- 15 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Madrid airport question
- 21 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 22 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 23 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 24 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 25 38 Days in Paris