I wanted to get everyone's opinion on our time at our villa in tuscany. We are staying in Castelnuovo Berardenga for 3 nights. We are driving from outside florence to the villa and on the way I would love to stop in some small towns, eat, and see the sights. Does anyone have any suggestions on great stops that would be on the way, or even slightly off the beaten path? We don't mind spending all day driving and exploring and getting to our villa early evening for dinner there.
Once at the villa we will be doing a chianti and bordello wine tour (on two seperate days), they have multiple stops on each and are day long. Let me know what you think! This forum already helped so much with shaping our trip itinerary!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Amsterdam hotel
- 3 Europe itinerary questions
- 4 Denmark or Sweden?
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 16 1 month in Europe
- 17 Paris hotels
- 18 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 19 10 days in Paris and......
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 22 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 25 Omonia metro to Piraeus