I wanted to get everyone's opinion on our time at our villa in tuscany. We are staying in Castelnuovo Berardenga for 3 nights. We are driving from outside florence to the villa and on the way I would love to stop in some small towns, eat, and see the sights. Does anyone have any suggestions on great stops that would be on the way, or even slightly off the beaten path? We don't mind spending all day driving and exploring and getting to our villa early evening for dinner there.
Once at the villa we will be doing a chianti and bordello wine tour (on two seperate days), they have multiple stops on each and are day long. Let me know what you think! This forum already helped so much with shaping our trip itinerary!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night in Rome
- 2 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 3 Trip to Rome
- 4 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 5 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 8 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 9 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 10 Do you travel with linen clothes?
- 11 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 12 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Imbros Gorge
- 20 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 23 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please