I wanted to get everyone's opinion on our time at our villa in tuscany. We are staying in Castelnuovo Berardenga for 3 nights. We are driving from outside florence to the villa and on the way I would love to stop in some small towns, eat, and see the sights. Does anyone have any suggestions on great stops that would be on the way, or even slightly off the beaten path? We don't mind spending all day driving and exploring and getting to our villa early evening for dinner there.
Once at the villa we will be doing a chianti and bordello wine tour (on two seperate days), they have multiple stops on each and are day long. Let me know what you think! This forum already helped so much with shaping our trip itinerary!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt to UK
- 2 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 6 God Save the Queen?
- 7 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 10 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 11 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 12 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 13 Milan or Turin
- 14 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 15 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 18 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 9 Days in Spain
- 21 Barcelona alternative
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please