We will be in Florence for a week and then plan a week in Brussels/Brugge. Is there an airline that flies out of Florence to Brussels? We were going to do a sleeper train but I read that you really have to stay alert or sleep on top of your luggage so we decided to fly. Can't find any flights direct from Florence to Brussels. Any advice???? Ryan air flies from Pisa but will only let you take 15 kilograms of luggage.
Florence to Brussels - How would you do it
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 Best area to stay in Rome
- 3 Am I too fat too travel?
- 4 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 5 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 6 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 7 June Provence Itinerary - Go to Sault??
- 8 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 9 Paris Ticket t+
- 10 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 11 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 12 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 13 One week in Norway
- 14 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 15 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 16 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 17 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 18 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 19 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 20 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 21 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 22 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 23 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 24 France Itinerary Help
- 25 pier in Copenhagen