We will be in Florence for a week and then plan a week in Brussels/Brugge. Is there an airline that flies out of Florence to Brussels? We were going to do a sleeper train but I read that you really have to stay alert or sleep on top of your luggage so we decided to fly. Can't find any flights direct from Florence to Brussels. Any advice???? Ryan air flies from Pisa but will only let you take 15 kilograms of luggage.
Florence to Brussels - How would you do it
- 1 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 2 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 3 How Long For Santorini?
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 6 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 7 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?
- 8 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 9 Evening in Oslo
- 10 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 11 Prague Itinerary
- 12 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 13 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 14 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 15 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 16 Lisbon Hotels w/Charm & Central Location but NOT $$$$$$$
- 17 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 18 Starting Greece par of our trip, need hotel recommendations.
- 19 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 20 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 21 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 22 Germany and Italy
- 23 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 24 Moving to Spain
- 25 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?