My fiancee and I are spending our 2 week honeymoon in Italy...original plan was Rome (4nights), Florence(6nights) and Cinque terre(5nights) but our bookings in Cinque terre fell through and everything is fully booked on our specific days, so we are thinking of taking the train from FLorence down to Amalfi instead.
I understand we'd have to transfer trains from either Naples or Salerno to get to Amalfi...any reccomendations on which is a better option? florence-naples or florence-salerno?
Any thoughts on driving down? Will a car be handy to drive to other little towns along the coast or are the trains sufficient?
Al input is appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 2 카지노체험머니■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트ゃ바카라사이트
- 3 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 4 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Piedmont as a destination
- 10 2 weeks Europe trip
- 11 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 12 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 13 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 14 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 15 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 16 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 17 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 18 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 19 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 20 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 21 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 22 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 23 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 24 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??