We plan to fly into Rome and go to Florence. Somewhat of a bittersweet swan song. Final destination is London. I have a bucket list to visit Aix...never been. We don't drive in Europe anymore and probably look into senior rail which we have done before. We enjoy the European trains. Should we fly from Florence to Marseille. Stay in Aix for a night or two then train north from Avignon? Train from Florence to Genoa to Nice to Marseille? Any suggestions would be most welcomed! JCG
Florence to Aix en provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 2 Germany for 3 weeks
- 3 London Pass
- 4 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 5 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 6 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 7 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 8 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 9 Big and little towns of Europe
- 10 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 11 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 12 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 13 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 14 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 15 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 16 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 17 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 18 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 19 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 20 Some very good restaurants in Portugal
- 21 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 22 Greece after the Vote
- 23 Apartment in Italy
- 24 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 25 Pleased help! Does Venice have a ZTL?