We plan to fly into Rome and go to Florence. Somewhat of a bittersweet swan song. Final destination is London. I have a bucket list to visit Aix...never been. We don't drive in Europe anymore and probably look into senior rail which we have done before. We enjoy the European trains. Should we fly from Florence to Marseille. Stay in Aix for a night or two then train north from Avignon? Train from Florence to Genoa to Nice to Marseille? Any suggestions would be most welcomed! JCG
Florence to Aix en provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany-berlin marathon
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 4 Nice Video about Poland
- 5 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 6 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 7 itinerary help
- 8 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 9 Reims for a day
- 10 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 11 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 12 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 18 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 19 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 22 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 23 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 24 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 25 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.