We plan to fly into Rome and go to Florence. Somewhat of a bittersweet swan song. Final destination is London. I have a bucket list to visit Aix...never been. We don't drive in Europe anymore and probably look into senior rail which we have done before. We enjoy the European trains. Should we fly from Florence to Marseille. Stay in Aix for a night or two then train north from Avignon? Train from Florence to Genoa to Nice to Marseille? Any suggestions would be most welcomed! JCG
Florence to Aix en provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 2 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 3 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 4 Southern France
- 5 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 6 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 7 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 8 italy
- 9 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 10 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 11 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Foie gras, redux
- 14 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 15 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 16 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 17 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 18 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 19 What to wear
- 20 What still confounds you about travel?
- 21 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 22 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 25 Pronunciation