I'm trying to find out the schedule for the Florence-Siena route, and have been told to get the SITA express buses. Can't seem to be able to access their website from the links I've found... can someone help please?
Also, does anyone know if they run less frequently during the low season, and what the earliest bus is (Florence to Siena, and also Siena to Florence)? I was initially going to do a day-trip from Florence, but I figured it might be more worth it to spend a night there. I have to get back to Florence the next day for an early train out somewhere else (don't worry about this being rushed, I'm OK with it!). I will be traveling on a Sunday.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 5 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 8 where to stay in London?
- 9 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 12 Flamenco in October
- 13 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 14 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 15 4 days itinerary for France
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 18 getting to CDG
- 19 A Month stay in Southern France
- 20 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 21 Revised itinerary for italy
- 22 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 23 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Hotel in Vienna