I'm trying to find out the schedule for the Florence-Siena route, and have been told to get the SITA express buses. Can't seem to be able to access their website from the links I've found... can someone help please?
Also, does anyone know if they run less frequently during the low season, and what the earliest bus is (Florence to Siena, and also Siena to Florence)? I was initially going to do a day-trip from Florence, but I figured it might be more worth it to spend a night there. I have to get back to Florence the next day for an early train out somewhere else (don't worry about this being rushed, I'm OK with it!). I will be traveling on a Sunday.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Andorra
- 2 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 3 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 4 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 5 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 6 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 8 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 9 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 10 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 11 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 12 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 13 Paris in November
- 14 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Alhambra
- 17 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 18 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 19 Windsor Castle
- 20 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 21 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 22 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary