I'm trying to find out the schedule for the Florence-Siena route, and have been told to get the SITA express buses. Can't seem to be able to access their website from the links I've found... can someone help please?
Also, does anyone know if they run less frequently during the low season, and what the earliest bus is (Florence to Siena, and also Siena to Florence)? I was initially going to do a day-trip from Florence, but I figured it might be more worth it to spend a night there. I have to get back to Florence the next day for an early train out somewhere else (don't worry about this being rushed, I'm OK with it!). I will be traveling on a Sunday.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 2 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 5 Paris- restaurant
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 8 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 9 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 10 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 11 Iceland car rental agencies
- 12 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 13 Happy birthday ATM
- 14 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 15 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 16 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 17 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 18 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 19 Italy in January?
- 20 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 21 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 22 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 23 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 24 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 25 2 days in Lugano area