I'm trying to find out the schedule for the Florence-Siena route, and have been told to get the SITA express buses. Can't seem to be able to access their website from the links I've found... can someone help please?
Also, does anyone know if they run less frequently during the low season, and what the earliest bus is (Florence to Siena, and also Siena to Florence)? I was initially going to do a day-trip from Florence, but I figured it might be more worth it to spend a night there. I have to get back to Florence the next day for an early train out somewhere else (don't worry about this being rushed, I'm OK with it!). I will be traveling on a Sunday.
Florence-Siena bus--website not working?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 2 how long in Malta?
- 3 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 4 Halloween in Paris
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 7 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 8 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 9 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 10 Norway 2014
- 11 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 12 A Greek sojourn
- 13 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 14 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 15 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 16 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 19 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 20 Weekend in Norfolk
- 21 Burgundy in May
- 22 Norway Advice
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 25 Provence or Alsace in late March