I'm trying to find out the schedule for the Florence-Siena route, and have been told to get the SITA express buses. Can't seem to be able to access their website from the links I've found... can someone help please?
Also, does anyone know if they run less frequently during the low season, and what the earliest bus is (Florence to Siena, and also Siena to Florence)? I was initially going to do a day-trip from Florence, but I figured it might be more worth it to spend a night there. I have to get back to Florence the next day for an early train out somewhere else (don't worry about this being rushed, I'm OK with it!). I will be traveling on a Sunday.
Florence-Siena bus--website not working?
- 1 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 7 days in Andalucia
- 5 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 6 Madrid to Sevilla
- 7 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 8 first european holiday itinery
- 9 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 10 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 11 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 12 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 Travel by train or bus
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 22 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 23 Belgium
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!