I'm trying to find out the schedule for the Florence-Siena route, and have been told to get the SITA express buses. Can't seem to be able to access their website from the links I've found... can someone help please?
Also, does anyone know if they run less frequently during the low season, and what the earliest bus is (Florence to Siena, and also Siena to Florence)? I was initially going to do a day-trip from Florence, but I figured it might be more worth it to spend a night there. I have to get back to Florence the next day for an early train out somewhere else (don't worry about this being rushed, I'm OK with it!). I will be traveling on a Sunday.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest Hotels
- 2 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 3 4 days in switzerland
- 4 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 5 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 6 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 7 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 8 Munich
- 9 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 10 First time in France
- 11 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 12 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 13 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 14 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 15 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 16 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 17 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 18 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 19 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 20 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 21 Portugal itinerary help
- 22 First Time Solo Travel info
- 23 Prague hotels
- 24 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 25 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please