I'm trying to find out the schedule for the Florence-Siena route, and have been told to get the SITA express buses. Can't seem to be able to access their website from the links I've found... can someone help please?
Also, does anyone know if they run less frequently during the low season, and what the earliest bus is (Florence to Siena, and also Siena to Florence)? I was initially going to do a day-trip from Florence, but I figured it might be more worth it to spend a night there. I have to get back to Florence the next day for an early train out somewhere else (don't worry about this being rushed, I'm OK with it!). I will be traveling on a Sunday.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 2 What clothes?
- 3 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 4 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 5 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 6 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 7 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 8 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 9 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 10 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 11 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 12 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 13 transatlantic cruise from barcelona
- 14 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 15 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 16 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 17 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 18 France Grande Alpes Excursion
- 19 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 20 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 21 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 22 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 23 collecting tickets for early alhambra visit
- 24 Car rental in Caen?
- 25 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?