I'm trying to find out the schedule for the Florence-Siena route, and have been told to get the SITA express buses. Can't seem to be able to access their website from the links I've found... can someone help please?
Also, does anyone know if they run less frequently during the low season, and what the earliest bus is (Florence to Siena, and also Siena to Florence)? I was initially going to do a day-trip from Florence, but I figured it might be more worth it to spend a night there. I have to get back to Florence the next day for an early train out somewhere else (don't worry about this being rushed, I'm OK with it!). I will be traveling on a Sunday.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 2 One night in the Dolomites
- 3 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 4 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 5 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 7 Airport Transit Visa
- 8 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 9 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 10 Where in Greece
- 11 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 15 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 16 Vatican tour
- 17 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 18 Day in Capri
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 TSA Precheck
- 21 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 First visit to London
- 24 Paris travel help
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?