I'm trying to find out the schedule for the Florence-Siena route, and have been told to get the SITA express buses. Can't seem to be able to access their website from the links I've found... can someone help please?
Also, does anyone know if they run less frequently during the low season, and what the earliest bus is (Florence to Siena, and also Siena to Florence)? I was initially going to do a day-trip from Florence, but I figured it might be more worth it to spend a night there. I have to get back to Florence the next day for an early train out somewhere else (don't worry about this being rushed, I'm OK with it!). I will be traveling on a Sunday.
Florence-Siena bus--website not working?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 5 Spain Questions
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Dublin Hostels
- 9 Avignon to London?
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 17 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 21 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Traveling to Munich
- 24 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 25 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation