I'm trying to find out the schedule for the Florence-Siena route, and have been told to get the SITA express buses. Can't seem to be able to access their website from the links I've found... can someone help please?
Also, does anyone know if they run less frequently during the low season, and what the earliest bus is (Florence to Siena, and also Siena to Florence)? I was initially going to do a day-trip from Florence, but I figured it might be more worth it to spend a night there. I have to get back to Florence the next day for an early train out somewhere else (don't worry about this being rushed, I'm OK with it!). I will be traveling on a Sunday.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 2 italy itinerary
- 3 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 4 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 5 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 6 Rome Rental Car
- 7 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 8 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 9 5 Days in Corsica
- 10 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 11 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 12 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 13 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 14 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 15 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 18 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 19 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 20 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 21 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 22 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 23 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 24 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 25 3 days to spend in europe