I'm trying to find out the schedule for the Florence-Siena route, and have been told to get the SITA express buses. Can't seem to be able to access their website from the links I've found... can someone help please?
Also, does anyone know if they run less frequently during the low season, and what the earliest bus is (Florence to Siena, and also Siena to Florence)? I was initially going to do a day-trip from Florence, but I figured it might be more worth it to spend a night there. I have to get back to Florence the next day for an early train out somewhere else (don't worry about this being rushed, I'm OK with it!). I will be traveling on a Sunday.
Florence-Siena bus--website not working?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MUST SEE in Odessa, & Sevestopol, Ukraine?
- 2 World´s biggest Rolls Royce collection in a great castle in Basque Country
- 3 Provence planning
- 4 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 5 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 6 South of France
- 7 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 8 Want to sell Pashmina but didnt find the store.
- 9 Car hire location price differences
- 10 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 11 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 12 Ukraine Travel 2014
- 13 Making reservations in Italy
- 14 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 15 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 16 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 17 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 18 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 19 Vienna and side trips
- 20 18 Days in Turkey
- 21 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 22 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 23 VIGO, SPAIN
- 24 Someone please check my Spain itinerary...
- 25 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria