I'm trying to find out the schedule for the Florence-Siena route, and have been told to get the SITA express buses. Can't seem to be able to access their website from the links I've found... can someone help please?
Also, does anyone know if they run less frequently during the low season, and what the earliest bus is (Florence to Siena, and also Siena to Florence)? I was initially going to do a day-trip from Florence, but I figured it might be more worth it to spend a night there. I have to get back to Florence the next day for an early train out somewhere else (don't worry about this being rushed, I'm OK with it!). I will be traveling on a Sunday.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Tuscany
- 2 Cordoba or Granada?
- 3 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 4 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 5 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 6 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 7 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 8 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 9 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 10 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 11 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 12 train from ams to paris
- 13 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 14 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 15 Poland in September
- 16 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 19 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 20 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 21 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 22 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 23 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 24 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 25 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?