I'm trying to find out the schedule for the Florence-Siena route, and have been told to get the SITA express buses. Can't seem to be able to access their website from the links I've found... can someone help please?
Also, does anyone know if they run less frequently during the low season, and what the earliest bus is (Florence to Siena, and also Siena to Florence)? I was initially going to do a day-trip from Florence, but I figured it might be more worth it to spend a night there. I have to get back to Florence the next day for an early train out somewhere else (don't worry about this being rushed, I'm OK with it!). I will be traveling on a Sunday.
Florence-Siena bus--website not working?
- 1 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 2 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 3 Ordering wine in Paris
- 4 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 5 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 6 Changing of the Guard
- 7 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 8 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 Four days to wander France???
- 11 Budepest or Brussels?
- 12 Normandy on our own?
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 16 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 17 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 18 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 19 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 22 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 23 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 24 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 25 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy