I'm trying to find out the schedule for the Florence-Siena route, and have been told to get the SITA express buses. Can't seem to be able to access their website from the links I've found... can someone help please?
Also, does anyone know if they run less frequently during the low season, and what the earliest bus is (Florence to Siena, and also Siena to Florence)? I was initially going to do a day-trip from Florence, but I figured it might be more worth it to spend a night there. I have to get back to Florence the next day for an early train out somewhere else (don't worry about this being rushed, I'm OK with it!). I will be traveling on a Sunday.
Florence-Siena bus--website not working?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 2 men's shoes spain
- 3 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 4 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 Unique Venice Activity
- 7 Traveling in France by train
- 8 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 9 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 12 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 13 London visit
- 14 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 15 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 16 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 17 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 18 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 21 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 24 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?