Ok, hubby and I finally decided that we would like to be in Italy (first timers) for our 10th Wedding Anniversary, October 8-16, 2012 flying out of Chicago (ORD). We have agreed to stay in Florence (4D/3N), Rome/Vatican (3D/2N), and ride the gondola in Venice (2D/1N). Please, advise what you think would be the most economical itinerary. I have not bought our plane tickets yet. We plan to stay in convents but have not made any reservations yet. Please, advise. Thank you very much. I have found the people here to be very helpful
Florence, Rome, Venice for 10 Days (+/-)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 2 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 3 Great restaurants in Italy
- 4 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 5 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 6 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 9 Greece after the Vote
- 10 Germany for 3 weeks
- 11 Amalfi coast in May
- 12 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 13 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 14 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 15 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 16 Germany and Switzerland
- 17 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 18 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 19 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 20 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 21 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 22 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 23 help regarding removal firm in london
- 24 overnight trip from Reykjavik
- 25 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?