I am planning a trip to Italy, with a group of friends, in late April. A group of NYC women in our mid-30s and all, but myself, are first-time travelers to Europe (if this helps your response to my inquiry). We initially started our search considering tours, then travel packages, on to hotels and now I am interested in the idea of apartments.
To begin my search of apartments, I'd like to know which neighborhoods are ideal for each city. My preferences are (1) neighborhoods which would have us in or close to the city centers allowing us to walk to most sites or at least accessible to public transportation if we cannot walk. (2) We'd like the neighborhoods to be safe, obviously. (3) And neighborhoods which offer some local culture - eateries, markets, etc. I am realistic. I imagine I may not always get everything in one neighborhood - safety and accessibility are my top priorities.
The cities we will be visiting are: Venice, Florence and Rome.
If you have any SPECIFIC apartment recommendations to go along with your neighborhood recommendations, that would be even better.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 네임드사다리 사이트 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 5 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 6 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 10 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 13 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 14 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Switzerland in October
- 18 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 19 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 20 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 21 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 22 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 23 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 24 Tuscany First Time
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies
Florence, Rome and Venice Girls Getaway - Apartments & Neighborhoods