I'll be in Florence for June 15 - June 18 (really just 15-17 as leaving on the 18)
Here is my thought itinerary:
June 15: Arrive in Florence at 12:15 PM (check in to hotel)
- See Boboli Gardens
- Walk around town and just take in sites
- Go to the Accademia in the morning
- Go to Uffizi museums afterwards
- Do a car tour of Tuscany region, seeing San Gimignano and Siena.
- Dinner in Florence
I have several questions. I know I should reserve Uffizi and Accademia. What is the best booking website and the relative prices to book? Also, should I reserve the entry to the Boboli gardens? Finally, are there any particular sites I should go see besides the ones already mentioned? I'm staying right by the Duomo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 2 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 5 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 10 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 16 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 17 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 21 Best layover option
- 22 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 23 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?