I'll be in Florence for June 15 - June 18 (really just 15-17 as leaving on the 18)
Here is my thought itinerary:
June 15: Arrive in Florence at 12:15 PM (check in to hotel)
- See Boboli Gardens
- Walk around town and just take in sites
- Go to the Accademia in the morning
- Go to Uffizi museums afterwards
- Do a car tour of Tuscany region, seeing San Gimignano and Siena.
- Dinner in Florence
I have several questions. I know I should reserve Uffizi and Accademia. What is the best booking website and the relative prices to book? Also, should I reserve the entry to the Boboli gardens? Finally, are there any particular sites I should go see besides the ones already mentioned? I'm staying right by the Duomo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland March Itinerary
- 2 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 3 Planning A trip
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 6 Driving through Paris
- 7 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 8 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 Checking accounts in Europe
- 12 Accountant in Slovenia
- 13 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 14 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 15 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 16 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 17 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 18 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 19 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 20 Italy June 6-16
- 21 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 22 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 23 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 24 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 25 Help us with our new sharing economy business