I'll be in Florence for June 15 - June 18 (really just 15-17 as leaving on the 18)
Here is my thought itinerary:
June 15: Arrive in Florence at 12:15 PM (check in to hotel)
- See Boboli Gardens
- Walk around town and just take in sites
- Go to the Accademia in the morning
- Go to Uffizi museums afterwards
- Do a car tour of Tuscany region, seeing San Gimignano and Siena.
- Dinner in Florence
I have several questions. I know I should reserve Uffizi and Accademia. What is the best booking website and the relative prices to book? Also, should I reserve the entry to the Boboli gardens? Finally, are there any particular sites I should go see besides the ones already mentioned? I'm staying right by the Duomo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 2 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 5 Help me make this possible!
- 6 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 7 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 8 London Hotel - Different Request
- 9 IWM
- 10 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 14 London in Winter Report
- 15 Iceland trip report!
- 16 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 20 Anniversary trip to France
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 23 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 24 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 25 Paris and Normandy