I'll be in Florence for June 15 - June 18 (really just 15-17 as leaving on the 18)
Here is my thought itinerary:
June 15: Arrive in Florence at 12:15 PM (check in to hotel)
- See Boboli Gardens
- Walk around town and just take in sites
- Go to the Accademia in the morning
- Go to Uffizi museums afterwards
- Do a car tour of Tuscany region, seeing San Gimignano and Siena.
- Dinner in Florence
I have several questions. I know I should reserve Uffizi and Accademia. What is the best booking website and the relative prices to book? Also, should I reserve the entry to the Boboli gardens? Finally, are there any particular sites I should go see besides the ones already mentioned? I'm staying right by the Duomo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 credit and debit cards
- 2 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 3 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 4 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 5 Clean up spam
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 8 Is Sicily Safe?
- 9 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 10 Car rental help in Sicily
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 alItalia
- 13 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 14 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 15 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 16 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 17 Mykonos Beach Club
- 18 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 19 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 20 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 21 Visit to Engand
- 22 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 23 Trip in September
- 24 Which city order makes most sense?
- 25 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!