I know this question has been asked before, but I would like a resent opinion.
We are looking for a driver for the day to take us through Tuscany from Florence.
Maybe San Gimignano, Sienna etc. Grazie
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 2 B&Bs in Ireland
- 3 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 4 Zadar or Sibenik
- 5 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 6 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 7 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 8 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 9 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 10 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 11 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 12 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 13 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 14 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 15 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 16 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 17 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 18 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 19 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 20 Milos beach stay
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 23 Whistle stop family road trip
- 24 Tourist Perspective On Croatia
- 25 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)