I am currently a single teenage girl from the USA living in Rome this summer and I am planning to take a weekend trip up to Florence early Saturday morning by the fast train. I will be traveling with 2 other girls. Does anyone have a suggestion on a good hostel to stay in Florence that is close, nice and affordable?
On Sunday morning I am planning on waking up early, catching the bus to Pisa; snap a few pictures then head off to Viareggio for the rest of the day then travel back to Rome at night.
I know Pisa will only take an hour or two and I heard Viareggio beach was a great place to visit.
Any tips for my trip? Or possibly another suggestion of a place that is close to Pisa and wouldn't make it too difficult to get back to Roma Sunday night?
I know it's a lot of traveling and site seeing, but I am prepared!!
Thank you for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Paris
- 2 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 3 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 4 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 5 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 6 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 7 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 8 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 9 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 10 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 11 England and Wales by public transport
- 12 Our European adventures
- 13 Walking Scotland
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 16 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 17 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 18 Travel WiFi - France
- 19 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 20 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 21 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 22 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 23 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 24 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 25 Planning Advice!