I am currently a single teenage girl from the USA living in Rome this summer and I am planning to take a weekend trip up to Florence early Saturday morning by the fast train. I will be traveling with 2 other girls. Does anyone have a suggestion on a good hostel to stay in Florence that is close, nice and affordable?
On Sunday morning I am planning on waking up early, catching the bus to Pisa; snap a few pictures then head off to Viareggio for the rest of the day then travel back to Rome at night.
I know Pisa will only take an hour or two and I heard Viareggio beach was a great place to visit.
Any tips for my trip? Or possibly another suggestion of a place that is close to Pisa and wouldn't make it too difficult to get back to Roma Sunday night?
I know it's a lot of traveling and site seeing, but I am prepared!!
Thank you for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신정환카지노¶→)「∫VOT7。CoM∫」(←¶강원랜드성매매
- 2 강원랜드바카라¶→)「∫VOT7。CoM∫」(←¶강원랜드슬롯머신
- 3 한게임 로우 바둑이 =접속:〈"ttx983.com"〉추천인:지퍼
- 4 바카라1번지¶→)「∫VOT7。CoM∫」(←¶강원랜드가는길
- 5 바카라2000¶→)「∫VOT7。CoM∫」(←¶온라인정선카지노
- 6 월드바카라추천¶→)「∫VOT7。CoM∫」(←¶인터넷강원랜드
- 7 사설바카라주소¶→)「∫VOT7。CoM∫」(←¶온라인강원랜드
- 8 오션바카라¶→)「∫VOT7。CoM∫」(←¶우리바카라
- 9 신정환바카라¶→)「∫VOT7。CoM∫」(←¶카지노노하우
- 10 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 11 Best of Norway
- 12 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 13 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 14 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 15 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 16 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Place to stay
- 19 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 20 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 21 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 22 London advice
- 23 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 24 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 25 Another Question re Scotland