I am currently a single teenage girl from the USA living in Rome this summer and I am planning to take a weekend trip up to Florence early Saturday morning by the fast train. I will be traveling with 2 other girls. Does anyone have a suggestion on a good hostel to stay in Florence that is close, nice and affordable?
On Sunday morning I am planning on waking up early, catching the bus to Pisa; snap a few pictures then head off to Viareggio for the rest of the day then travel back to Rome at night.
I know Pisa will only take an hour or two and I heard Viareggio beach was a great place to visit.
Any tips for my trip? Or possibly another suggestion of a place that is close to Pisa and wouldn't make it too difficult to get back to Roma Sunday night?
I know it's a lot of traveling and site seeing, but I am prepared!!
Thank you for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 2 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 3 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 4 Italy by car
- 5 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 6 Paris gtg in October?
- 7 Lake Garda- Italy
- 8 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 9 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 12 T Mobile Does it Again
- 13 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 14 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 15 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 16 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 17 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 18 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 19 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 20 European Championship
- 21 Plan Italy trip
- 22 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 23 Six ways Brexit could hit Americans, item from the BBC
- 24 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 25 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing