I am currently a single teenage girl from the USA living in Rome this summer and I am planning to take a weekend trip up to Florence early Saturday morning by the fast train. I will be traveling with 2 other girls. Does anyone have a suggestion on a good hostel to stay in Florence that is close, nice and affordable?
On Sunday morning I am planning on waking up early, catching the bus to Pisa; snap a few pictures then head off to Viareggio for the rest of the day then travel back to Rome at night.
I know Pisa will only take an hour or two and I heard Viareggio beach was a great place to visit.
Any tips for my trip? Or possibly another suggestion of a place that is close to Pisa and wouldn't make it too difficult to get back to Roma Sunday night?
I know it's a lot of traveling and site seeing, but I am prepared!!
Thank you for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1888:482:3831 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 3 car insurance italy
- 4 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 5 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 6 Venice/Mestre
- 7 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 8 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Transylvania - June 2018
- 11 Italy Car Scam
- 12 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 13 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 14 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 15 Krakow
- 16 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 17 Quizz !
- 18 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 19 Pay attention to your watches !
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 22 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 23 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 24 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 25 9 Days in Spain