I am currently a single teenage girl from the USA living in Rome this summer and I am planning to take a weekend trip up to Florence early Saturday morning by the fast train. I will be traveling with 2 other girls. Does anyone have a suggestion on a good hostel to stay in Florence that is close, nice and affordable?
On Sunday morning I am planning on waking up early, catching the bus to Pisa; snap a few pictures then head off to Viareggio for the rest of the day then travel back to Rome at night.
I know Pisa will only take an hour or two and I heard Viareggio beach was a great place to visit.
Any tips for my trip? Or possibly another suggestion of a place that is close to Pisa and wouldn't make it too difficult to get back to Roma Sunday night?
I know it's a lot of traveling and site seeing, but I am prepared!!
Thank you for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Customer Support Number @+-(1800-681-7208)@AOL tech# support
- 2 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 3 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 4 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 5 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 8 Renting a car in Greece
- 9 Iceland france spain
- 10 Ex-pats with young kids
- 11 Maximizing Norway time
- 12 Greece
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 southeast sicily town as home base
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 18 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 19 London with Teens Trip Report
- 20 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 21 Top Tapas Tascas
- 22 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies