I am currently a single teenage girl from the USA living in Rome this summer and I am planning to take a weekend trip up to Florence early Saturday morning by the fast train. I will be traveling with 2 other girls. Does anyone have a suggestion on a good hostel to stay in Florence that is close, nice and affordable?
On Sunday morning I am planning on waking up early, catching the bus to Pisa; snap a few pictures then head off to Viareggio for the rest of the day then travel back to Rome at night.
I know Pisa will only take an hour or two and I heard Viareggio beach was a great place to visit.
Any tips for my trip? Or possibly another suggestion of a place that is close to Pisa and wouldn't make it too difficult to get back to Roma Sunday night?
I know it's a lot of traveling and site seeing, but I am prepared!!
Thank you for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in December
- 2 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 UK Visa Help
- 5 K-Day
- 6 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 7 Sundays in Puglia
- 8 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 9 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 12 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 13 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 14 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 15 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 18 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 23 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please