I am currently a single teenage girl from the USA living in Rome this summer and I am planning to take a weekend trip up to Florence early Saturday morning by the fast train. I will be traveling with 2 other girls. Does anyone have a suggestion on a good hostel to stay in Florence that is close, nice and affordable?
On Sunday morning I am planning on waking up early, catching the bus to Pisa; snap a few pictures then head off to Viareggio for the rest of the day then travel back to Rome at night.
I know Pisa will only take an hour or two and I heard Viareggio beach was a great place to visit.
Any tips for my trip? Or possibly another suggestion of a place that is close to Pisa and wouldn't make it too difficult to get back to Roma Sunday night?
I know it's a lot of traveling and site seeing, but I am prepared!!
Thank you for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Best Greek Island
- 4 Les Invalides Night Show
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 Regarding Residence Permit
- 7 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 10 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 11 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 12 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 13 limousine services - milan - rome
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 16 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 17 Camogli and surrounds
- 18 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 19 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 20 2 days in Florence
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 24 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 25 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!