I am currently a single teenage girl from the USA living in Rome this summer and I am planning to take a weekend trip up to Florence early Saturday morning by the fast train. I will be traveling with 2 other girls. Does anyone have a suggestion on a good hostel to stay in Florence that is close, nice and affordable?
On Sunday morning I am planning on waking up early, catching the bus to Pisa; snap a few pictures then head off to Viareggio for the rest of the day then travel back to Rome at night.
I know Pisa will only take an hour or two and I heard Viareggio beach was a great place to visit.
Any tips for my trip? Or possibly another suggestion of a place that is close to Pisa and wouldn't make it too difficult to get back to Roma Sunday night?
I know it's a lot of traveling and site seeing, but I am prepared!!
Thank you for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 2 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 3 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 4 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 5 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 6 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 7 London dining service charge
- 8 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 9 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 10 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 11 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 12 London Paris
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 15 Alsace Accommodations
- 16 Bavaria in August
- 17 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 18 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 19 Sintra day trip from Lisbon - Independent versus Tour?
- 20 A Week on the Canal du Midi
- 21 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 22 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 23 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 24 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 25 Vienna - Site seeing help