I am currently a single teenage girl from the USA living in Rome this summer and I am planning to take a weekend trip up to Florence early Saturday morning by the fast train. I will be traveling with 2 other girls. Does anyone have a suggestion on a good hostel to stay in Florence that is close, nice and affordable?
On Sunday morning I am planning on waking up early, catching the bus to Pisa; snap a few pictures then head off to Viareggio for the rest of the day then travel back to Rome at night.
I know Pisa will only take an hour or two and I heard Viareggio beach was a great place to visit.
Any tips for my trip? Or possibly another suggestion of a place that is close to Pisa and wouldn't make it too difficult to get back to Roma Sunday night?
I know it's a lot of traveling and site seeing, but I am prepared!!
Thank you for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 2 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 3 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 4 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 5 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 6 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 7 Andalucia in December
- 8 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 9 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 10 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 11 First trip to Italy
- 12 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 13 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 14 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 15 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 16 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 17 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 18 First Time Solo Travel info
- 19 Oxford 24 hours
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 Vienna or Budapest?
- 22 Sliema, Malta
- 23 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 24 London's Must Sights!
- 25 Lake Garda, Where to stay