I am currently a single teenage girl from the USA living in Rome this summer and I am planning to take a weekend trip up to Florence early Saturday morning by the fast train. I will be traveling with 2 other girls. Does anyone have a suggestion on a good hostel to stay in Florence that is close, nice and affordable?
On Sunday morning I am planning on waking up early, catching the bus to Pisa; snap a few pictures then head off to Viareggio for the rest of the day then travel back to Rome at night.
I know Pisa will only take an hour or two and I heard Viareggio beach was a great place to visit.
Any tips for my trip? Or possibly another suggestion of a place that is close to Pisa and wouldn't make it too difficult to get back to Roma Sunday night?
I know it's a lot of traveling and site seeing, but I am prepared!!
Thank you for your help,
Florence, Pisa, Viareggio Weekend trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 itinerary help
- 5 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 6 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 Scotland
- 9 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 10 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 11 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 12 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 15 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 16 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 17 Estonia Amber
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 20 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 21 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 22 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 23 Reims for a day
- 24 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 25 October travel to Northern France--early or late?