I am currently a single teenage girl from the USA living in Rome this summer and I am planning to take a weekend trip up to Florence early Saturday morning by the fast train. I will be traveling with 2 other girls. Does anyone have a suggestion on a good hostel to stay in Florence that is close, nice and affordable?
On Sunday morning I am planning on waking up early, catching the bus to Pisa; snap a few pictures then head off to Viareggio for the rest of the day then travel back to Rome at night.
I know Pisa will only take an hour or two and I heard Viareggio beach was a great place to visit.
Any tips for my trip? Or possibly another suggestion of a place that is close to Pisa and wouldn't make it too difficult to get back to Roma Sunday night?
I know it's a lot of traveling and site seeing, but I am prepared!!
Thank you for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 2 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 5 First Trip to Europe!
- 6 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 7 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 10 visa appointment experience
- 11 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 12 Rue des Rosiers
- 13 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 14 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 15 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 16 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 17 Brief trip report Naples
- 18 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 19 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 20 What to take to Germany
- 21 Scotland Trip
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 24 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 25 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?