We are traveling to Italy in October and are interested in attending an opera in Florence. Have searched and found Italian Love Duets at St Mark's Anglican Church. It appears they are performed each month and well attended. Any other thoughts on musical productions in Florence would be appreciated. Love opera and classical music.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now for the Venice hotel
- 2 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 3 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 4 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 5 Day Trips from Paris
- 6 Spain vacation help
- 7 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 8 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 9 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 10 South of Switzerland
- 11 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 12 Home Base in Belgium
- 13 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 14 A Week in Spain
- 15 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 16 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 17 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 18 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 19 Greece after the Vote
- 20 To Prague or not to Prague
- 21 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 22 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 23 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 24 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 25 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest