This morning (Sat 9AM Eastern time in the US) I tried calling:
011 39 055 294 4883
to reserve museum tickets.
I get an operator message that the number has been disconnected.
Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Theater
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 5 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 6 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 9 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 10 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 11 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 12 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 13 Last minute trip to Capri
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 15 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 16 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 17 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 18 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 19 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 20 Salzburg itinerary review
- 21 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 22 Poland to Austria In December
- 23 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 24 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 25 London GTG - early Oct are you available?