This morning (Sat 9AM Eastern time in the US) I tried calling:
011 39 055 294 4883
to reserve museum tickets.
I get an operator message that the number has been disconnected.
Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 2 So much to do, so little time!
- 3 Tour of Northern Italy
- 4 Scotland Trip
- 5 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 6 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 7 Germany in December Trip Report
- 8 Planning a European Trip
- 9 Lisbon trip report
- 10 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 11 Naples, Italy
- 12 San Sebastian
- 13 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 14 Driving in Italy?
- 15 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 16 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 17 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 18 French restaurants
- 19 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 20 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 21 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 22 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 23 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 24 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 25 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon