We only have 2 days to spend in Florence and are considering doing a wine tour through the Chianti region. We are looking for more of a 4 hour tour instead of all day due to lack of time. Would anyone know if this is possible? And would you suggest doing one? We will not have a car.
Florence Italy - Wine Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 2 Spending money in Italy?
- 3 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 4 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 5 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 6 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 7 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 8 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 9 Tour Group Operators
- 10 Majorca - where to stay?
- 11 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 12 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 13 staying a month or so in each place
- 14 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 15 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 16 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 19 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 20 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 21 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 22 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 23 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 24 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 25 CROATIA SPLIT