We only have 2 days to spend in Florence and are considering doing a wine tour through the Chianti region. We are looking for more of a 4 hour tour instead of all day due to lack of time. Would anyone know if this is possible? And would you suggest doing one? We will not have a car.
Florence Italy - Wine Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 2 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 3 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 4 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 5 German Wings
- 6 Please help with car rental in the UK (Scotland)
- 7 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 8 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 11 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 12 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 13 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 14 Bologna Restaurants
- 15 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 16 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 17 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 18 Sea side in Italy
- 19 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 20 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 21 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 22 Spain in 17 days
- 23 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 24 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 25 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport