We only have 2 days to spend in Florence and are considering doing a wine tour through the Chianti region. We are looking for more of a 4 hour tour instead of all day due to lack of time. Would anyone know if this is possible? And would you suggest doing one? We will not have a car.
Florence Italy - Wine Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 2 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 3 London hotel tax is 20%
- 4 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 5 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 6 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 7 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 8 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 9 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 10 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 11 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 12 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 13 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 14 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 15 Venice - boats on canals
- 16 ITALY
- 17 Paris first then where?
- 18 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 19 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 20 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 21 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 22 Akrotiri Tours
- 23 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 24 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 25 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?