We only have 2 days to spend in Florence and are considering doing a wine tour through the Chianti region. We are looking for more of a 4 hour tour instead of all day due to lack of time. Would anyone know if this is possible? And would you suggest doing one? We will not have a car.
Florence Italy - Wine Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 2 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 3 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 4 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 5 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 6 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 7 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 10 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 11 Train from Sarlat
- 12 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 13 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 14 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 15 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 16 Poland Safety
- 17 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 18 scotland trave;
- 19 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 20 Zurich Airport Hotel or near railway station in Zurich, or elsewhere?
- 21 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 22 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 23 Train tickets France and Spain
- 24 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 25 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria