We only have 2 days to spend in Florence and are considering doing a wine tour through the Chianti region. We are looking for more of a 4 hour tour instead of all day due to lack of time. Would anyone know if this is possible? And would you suggest doing one? We will not have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 2 Car rental/return near London
- 3 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 4 On my way to Puglia
- 5 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 6 Camino Redux
- 7 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 8 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 11 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 12 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 13 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 14 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 15 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 16 Scotland with teens thoughts
- 17 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 18 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 19 Rungis market Paris
- 20 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 21 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 22 Avignon or St. remy
- 23 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 24 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 25 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe