We only have 2 days to spend in Florence and are considering doing a wine tour through the Chianti region. We are looking for more of a 4 hour tour instead of all day due to lack of time. Would anyone know if this is possible? And would you suggest doing one? We will not have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 4 Europe itinerary review
- 5 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 6 Renting International Cars from USA
- 7 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 8 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 11 European Travel in March
- 12 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 15 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 16 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 17 Voltaren in Dubrovnik?
- 18 Day trips from Uzes
- 19 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 20 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 21 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 22 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 23 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 24 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...