We only have 2 days to spend in Florence and are considering doing a wine tour through the Chianti region. We are looking for more of a 4 hour tour instead of all day due to lack of time. Would anyone know if this is possible? And would you suggest doing one? We will not have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 2 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 3 Couple of days on the coast in Andalucia
- 4 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 5 Montreux, Interlaken, Lucerne or Lauterbrunnen?
- 6 8 days in switzerland
- 7 Sienna with kids
- 8 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 9 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 10 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 11 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 12 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 13 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 14 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 15 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 16 Must sees in Malaga
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 motion sickness on air conditioned motor coaches, trains, etc
- 19 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 20 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 21 Classical Music in Milan
- 22 12 nights in Greek islands
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 24 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam