We only have 2 days to spend in Florence and are considering doing a wine tour through the Chianti region. We are looking for more of a 4 hour tour instead of all day due to lack of time. Would anyone know if this is possible? And would you suggest doing one? We will not have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 2 Galleria dell Accademia tickets
- 3 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 4 Rent A Car Company Denizli
- 5 An October day in the Luberon
- 6 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 7 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 8 Montpellier - A few questions
- 9 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 10 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 11 10 Days in Sud Tirol & Dolomites
- 12 My summer in Paris
- 13 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 14 Barcelona with Teens
- 15 Need advice on day trip to Cotswold from London
- 16 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 17 Restaurant recommendatins for a Special ocassion in Venice
- 18 Need Help with (mostly) Picardy Itinerary
- 19 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 20 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 21 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 22 Looking for Bicycling info in EU
- 23 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 24 Italy, Spain and France
- 25 Tell me about the Dupleix Metro stop area of Paris