I'm helping a group of 12 plan their August trip to Florence and Positano. I'd love your recommendations for hotels in Florence. They have 3 nights and would ideally like to stay under $400 a night. Hotel Lungarno seems like it could be a nice option and is pricing within the budget. Curious if you could recommend a 2nd or 3rd option.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 4 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 5 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 6 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 7 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 10 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 11 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 12 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 13 Escargots in Paris
- 14 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 15 Acropolis Athens
- 16 Vacation in Great Britain
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 19 Interesting places to visit
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Trip Ideas
- 22 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 23 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Reliable tour companies for day trips?