Traveling to Florence in May for five nights I would like to stay at a hotel that overlooks a Piazza, I've read about HOTEL PENDINI, which overlooks Piazzza Republicca, does anyone have any other suggestions? Either this Piazza or one nearby
Florence hotels near piazzas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 3 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 4 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 5 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 6 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 7 Taormina Sicily
- 8 Guidebook for Iceland
- 9 visa question
- 10 caroline_venezia
- 11 A Sardinia trip report
- 12 Granada
- 13 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 14 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 First time to Switzerland
- 17 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 18 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 19 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 22 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 23 First time Ireland trip
- 24 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 25 A month in Europe - how does this sound?