I had been planning to go to Dubrovnik but am reconsidering to stay in Italy and
settle near Florence and take day trips by train. I will be flying in and out of
Milan and would like help with reasonable priced hotels or apts for a woman
traveling alone. Florence is a more manageable city for me. I will also spend 1-2
weeks in the Milan /Como area taking day trips. Would like a room with a small
refrig, a/c and a lift. Thanks for all the help. Johanna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in July
- 2 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 3 Meteora for older folk
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 7 Train help for Prague
- 8 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 9 Athens
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Paris day trips August
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Acorn TV
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years