Have found a Junior Suite at Davanzati and also a big room with room for a third bed at Palazzo Niccolini ( My husband and I are bringing our 14 year old daughter).
We want to be as central as possible, and it may rain while we are there. Would love a view just in case.
Any preference? I know they are very different...but its last minute as we are arriving in a few days!
Thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 B&Bs in Ireland
- 2 Zadar or Sibenik
- 3 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 4 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 5 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 7 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 8 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 9 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 10 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 11 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 12 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 13 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 14 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 15 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 16 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 17 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 18 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 19 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 20 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 21 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 22 Milos beach stay
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 24 Whistle stop family road trip
- 25 Tourist Perspective On Croatia