Have found a Junior Suite at Davanzati and also a big room with room for a third bed at Palazzo Niccolini ( My husband and I are bringing our 14 year old daughter).
We want to be as central as possible, and it may rain while we are there. Would love a view just in case.
Any preference? I know they are very different...but its last minute as we are arriving in a few days!
Thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 2 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 3 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 4 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 5 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 6 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 10 London 6 day itinerary
- 11 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 12 Sim Cards
- 13 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 14 London in Winter Report
- 15 Portugal rental car
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 18 IWM
- 19 London Hotel - Different Request
- 20 Seville to Cordoba
- 21 3 nights in Madrid
- 22 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 23 Travelling Iceland
- 24 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 25 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest