Considering I plan to stay in Florence for 5/6 nights and also take 1/2 day-trip to a small tuscan town (using public transportation), which location would be ideal to stay in? Does it make sense to stay closer to the train/bus hub? In terms of public transportation from Florence to Tuscan towns, is it mostly trains or buses? Your recommendations for day-trips would be welcome.
Sorry for my lack of much research. I feel I am asking a lot of basic questions these days. But I have suddenly got 10 days notice to plan a 5 weeks Europe dream trip and all the help I am getting from the forum has been great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙썬카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 2 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 3 B&Bs in Ireland
- 4 travel fan 220v?
- 5 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 6 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 9 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 10 Guide in Russia
- 11 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 12 WWI Battlefields
- 13 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 14 Visiting Zurich
- 15 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 16 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 20 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 21 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 22 Zadar or Sibenik
- 23 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 25 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio