I am leading a group of 8 women to Italy. I have stayed in Hotel Casci and originally thought I would book it since I know the hotel and the area. Then I read about Hotel Europa which looks to be just down the street, closer to the Duomo. The rates are identical, the location is the same. Can anyone help me make up my mind?
Florence--Hotel Europa or Hotel Casci?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 rent car / Munich
- 3 Apartments in Rome
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 8 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 9 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 15 Madrid to Sevilla
- 16 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 17 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Ireland in a week
- 24 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report