I am leading a group of 8 women to Italy. I have stayed in Hotel Casci and originally thought I would book it since I know the hotel and the area. Then I read about Hotel Europa which looks to be just down the street, closer to the Duomo. The rates are identical, the location is the same. Can anyone help me make up my mind?
Florence--Hotel Europa or Hotel Casci?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 2 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 3 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 4 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 5 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 6 Day trips from Lisbon
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 Italian Lakes
- 9 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 10 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 11 3 weeks (actually 20 nights!) in Spain
- 12 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 13 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 14 No Pooh in Poland
- 15 Another Paris apartment and Navigo Dcouverte thread
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 18 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 19 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 20 Taormina Sicily
- 21 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 22 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 23 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 24 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 25 Naxos in May