We are going to be in Florence for 5 nights in July and are currently booked at the Hotel Davanzati. Just wondering if anyone on here has stayed there recently? I see some old threads but they are all before 2008. Trip advisor looks good though. Thanks for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브경륜) DUS674.COM ( ¶라이브경륜/)다모아바카라 )
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 7 Rome-Itinerary
- 8 Italy bus or train
- 9 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 10 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 11 Walking itinerary in England?
- 12 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 13 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 14 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 15 Greek fuel cost
- 16 Day trips around Vienna
- 17 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 18 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 Vacation
- 21 Rouen Tour Companies
- 22 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 23 Praiano hotel question
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time