My family and I will be in Florence for a couple weeks. (Yes I know a long time...We are slow traveling) any suggestions for hidden gems (architectural or church art) in or around Florence?
For instance, we have been in venice for a couple weeks and have enjoyed looking at certain st. George reliefs on buildings or in paintings.
florence hidden gems
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 2 Amalfi coast in May
- 3 Iceland Car Rental Suggestions
- 4 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 5 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 6 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 7 help regarding removal firm in london
- 8 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 9 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 10 Germany and Switzerland
- 11 Using Obb website
- 12 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 13 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 14 Germany for 3 weeks
- 15 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 16 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 17 rail pass
- 18 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 19 Help me with this trip
- 20 WiFi on trains
- 21 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 22 Renting an apt.
- 23 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 24 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 25 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary