My family and I will be in Florence for a couple weeks. (Yes I know a long time...We are slow traveling) any suggestions for hidden gems (architectural or church art) in or around Florence?
For instance, we have been in venice for a couple weeks and have enjoyed looking at certain st. George reliefs on buildings or in paintings.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 2 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 3 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 4 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 5 Bandol port of call
- 6 Scotland Highlands
- 7 Bavaria in August
- 8 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 13 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 14 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 15 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 16 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?
- 17 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 18 Hyeres? Grimaud? elsewhere?
- 19 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 20 What clothes?
- 21 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 22 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 23 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 24 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 25 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.