My family and I will be in Florence for a couple weeks. (Yes I know a long time...We are slow traveling) any suggestions for hidden gems (architectural or church art) in or around Florence?
For instance, we have been in venice for a couple weeks and have enjoyed looking at certain st. George reliefs on buildings or in paintings.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 3 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 4 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 5 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 6 ROME!!!
- 7 please revew provence agenda
- 8 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 9 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 10 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 11 Tuscany Help
- 12 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 13 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 14 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 15 walking tours/ personalguides in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Copenhagen
- 16 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 17 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 18 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 19 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 20 Small detour from Paris
- 21 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 22 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 23 Sicily or Rome
- 24 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 25 Italy