My family and I will be in Florence for a couple weeks. (Yes I know a long time...We are slow traveling) any suggestions for hidden gems (architectural or church art) in or around Florence?
For instance, we have been in venice for a couple weeks and have enjoyed looking at certain st. George reliefs on buildings or in paintings.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montreux, Interlaken, Lucerne or Lauterbrunnen?
- 2 8 days in switzerland
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 5 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 6 Sienna with kids
- 7 Choosing: Taormina ,Ragusa, Cefalu
- 8 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 10 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 11 Museum of Decorative Arts
- 12 Belin museum pass, which one ?
- 13 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 14 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 15 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 16 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 17 Another Book List for Italy
- 18 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 21 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 22 Lake Maggiore
- 23 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 24 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 25 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !