My family and I will be in Florence for a couple weeks. (Yes I know a long time...We are slow traveling) any suggestions for hidden gems (architectural or church art) in or around Florence?
For instance, we have been in venice for a couple weeks and have enjoyed looking at certain st. George reliefs on buildings or in paintings.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 3 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 4 Ireland one week
- 5 Please suggest best itinerary
- 6 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 7 Compare & Save Cheap Hotel Deals
- 8 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 9 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 10 cell phone companys
- 11 CDG international flight
- 12 Berlin restaurant recs
- 13 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 14 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 15 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 16 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 17 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 18 Seville in late January
- 19 Lipari to Capri??
- 20 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 21 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 22 Italy for the first time
- 23 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 24 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 25 5 day s in Belgrade