I was hoping someone on here could offer up some advice on a few options for day trips from Florence in early October. From what I read on here renting a car is my best bet. I have seen good things about San G and the Chianti region. We are wine lovers so please keep that in mind. One of my concerns is about the rental car. Namely leaving the city from the rental car place and returning it. Has anyone done this in the past and could you help me accomplish this with the least potential for headaches?
Florence Day Trips Advice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Sevilla
- 2 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 3 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 4 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 5 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 6 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Traveling within Italy
- 9 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 10 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 11 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 12 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 15 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Travel by train or bus
- 21 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 22 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 23 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 24 Florence in October
- 25 Where to stop on Italy's west coast