I was hoping someone on here could offer up some advice on a few options for day trips from Florence in early October. From what I read on here renting a car is my best bet. I have seen good things about San G and the Chianti region. We are wine lovers so please keep that in mind. One of my concerns is about the rental car. Namely leaving the city from the rental car place and returning it. Has anyone done this in the past and could you help me accomplish this with the least potential for headaches?
Florence Day Trips Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 2 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 5 Weekend in Norfolk
- 6 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 7 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 8 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 9 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Burgundy in May
- 12 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 St Germain
- 17 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 19 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 20 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 21 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 22 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 23 A Greek sojourn
- 24 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 25 Italy travelogue, Part III (Positano & the Amalfi Coast)