I was hoping someone on here could offer up some advice on a few options for day trips from Florence in early October. From what I read on here renting a car is my best bet. I have seen good things about San G and the Chianti region. We are wine lovers so please keep that in mind. One of my concerns is about the rental car. Namely leaving the city from the rental car place and returning it. Has anyone done this in the past and could you help me accomplish this with the least potential for headaches?
Florence Day Trips Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 3 7 days in Greece
- 4 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 5 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 6 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 7 Reims for a day
- 8 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 9 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 13 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 14 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 18 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 19 Vienna highlights
- 20 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 21 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 22 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 25 Seville hotels