I was hoping someone on here could offer up some advice on a few options for day trips from Florence in early October. From what I read on here renting a car is my best bet. I have seen good things about San G and the Chianti region. We are wine lovers so please keep that in mind. One of my concerns is about the rental car. Namely leaving the city from the rental car place and returning it. Has anyone done this in the past and could you help me accomplish this with the least potential for headaches?
Florence Day Trips Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 5 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 6 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 7 France,Spain,Italy
- 8 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 12 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 15 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 16 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 17 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 18 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 23 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers