DH and I will be in Florence for 4 days next month. We love food and are exploring taking a cooking class there. 1/2 day likely. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U>S.A: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL MAIL
- 2 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 3 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 London and Normandy
- 7 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 8 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 9 Paris and Normandy
- 10 rent muscle car in Norway
- 11 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 12 How do I private message a person?
- 13 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 14 Burgundy and Lyon
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 16 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 17 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 18 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 19 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 20 Visiting Lyon
- 21 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 23 sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
- 24 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 25 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris