DH and I will be in Florence for 4 days next month. We love food and are exploring taking a cooking class there. 1/2 day likely. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning Advice!
- 2 3 nights in Paris
- 3 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 4 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 5 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 6 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 7 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 8 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 9 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 10 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 11 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 12 England and Wales by public transport
- 13 Our European adventures
- 14 Walking Scotland
- 15 Naples or Genoa
- 16 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 17 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 18 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 19 Travel WiFi - France
- 20 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 21 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 22 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 23 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 24 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 25 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!