DH and I will be in Florence for 4 days next month. We love food and are exploring taking a cooking class there. 1/2 day likely. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kitchen Units Manchester
- 2 driving from prague to salzburg
- 3 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 4 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 8 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 9 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 10 Acropolis Athens
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Versailles
- 14 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 15 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 16 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 17 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 18 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 19 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 20 Meteora for older folk
- 21 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 22 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 23 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 24 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 25 Swiss Half Fare Card