DH and I will be in Florence for 4 days next month. We love food and are exploring taking a cooking class there. 1/2 day likely. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Book List for Italy
- 2 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 3 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 4 Italy - best two central locations
- 5 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 6 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 7 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 8 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 9 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 12 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 14 Lose The Weight ==>> http://funmac.com/purity-cleanse/
- 15 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 16 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 17 Please help with 7 day itinerary for Croatia
- 18 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 19 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 20 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 21 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 22 Vet my itinerary
- 23 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 24 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 25 Paris - Rome