DH and I will be in Florence for 4 days next month. We love food and are exploring taking a cooking class there. 1/2 day likely. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 2 Changes in security at Schiphol
- 3 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 4 Day Trip from London
- 5 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 6 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 7 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 8 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 9 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 10 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 11 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 12 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 13 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 14 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 15 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 16 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 17 Where to buy Saffron?
- 18 Barcelona Sagrada Familia visit in evening
- 19 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 20 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 21 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 22 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 23 Navigo Pass after September 1, 2015
- 24 3 days Venice to Paris
- 25 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam