DH and I will be in Florence for 4 days next month. We love food and are exploring taking a cooking class there. 1/2 day likely. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ID check request from a hotel????
- 2 Cars in France
- 3 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 4 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 5 Paris accomodation
- 6 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 7 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 8 4 special meals, 2 GTGs, Benedict Cumberbatch and a Tattoo
- 9 Weekend in Paris in October
- 10 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 11 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 12 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 13 Thinking of moving to Austria
- 14 Scotland in 8 days
- 15 Nuit Blanche Paris 2015
- 16 Texting in France
- 17 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 18 Quick Ireland Visit
- 19 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 20 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 21 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 22 which michelin maps needed?
- 23 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 24 NYE Paris
- 25 Traveling around Lake Geneva